DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hola from Wales.

I'm typing this very quietly not to wake it up, After watching 2,540,585 DJI videos, my wife bought me one. just opened my new little baby mini 2 (it looks bigger in flight). I've never flown a real drone before, only a toy one in my front room and killed it dead in 2 minutes. flew it up and around my garden very slowly, I flew it slowly around the side of the house and into my front room. landed no problem. it really is as much fun as everyone says. I can't wait for the wind to die down a little so I can have another go. it's sleeping now, back in its little house. shhhhhh, let it rest!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome the forum. The more you learn; the more fun you will have. There's tons of great info here and great videos on youtube (many of which you will find referenced here). The Mini 2 is one of the coolest drones I operate. It is like a little tank in the air and very versatile. Looking forward to seeing some pics or videos from you.

hey cwmru, we are in tredegar. my first flights today and I've ner had so many scary moments in my life! what a blast.
Ahh, I know what you mean about scared and fun. I used to fly hang gliders, when the sport was just born, on the mountain above Tredegar back in the earlier 70s not far from the old Hiway Hang Glider factory. It too was frightening but soooo exciting all at the same time. When we next make it home, we shall have to get together along with Old Man Mavic too and any other Welsh fliers nearby. I can't wait. I just hope it won't be when I own a Mavic 4 or something though. Bloody Virus.

Reactions: Steel63

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys