DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Holiday Lights Photo Contest cancelled. Sorry!

I kept procrastinating at doing some Holiday Lights night flying as its warm inside and my fingers get freezing at night. :)

The Winter Theme will be better for sure! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Former Member
Hi It might help to announce the contest details ahead of time before the contest actually starts. Spread the word so more people will hear about it before the clock starts clicking down. I was bummed finding out about the foliage one when it was already too late. I had perfect pictures! Threads don't start to pick up and get rolling until people start replying and submitting. So by the time more people hear about it, there might not be much time left.
Also this is the first Im hearing of the lights contest, from it being cancelled..
L.
:)

He actually did post well in advance of the contest starting and it ran for multiple days. Seems lots of folks are just busy with Holiday events, shopping, trimming the tree (never understood that expression as no trimming is involved) , wrapping gifts , etc. Plus it is bitterly cold in many places so that cuts down on the entries as well.

Ah yes I was wondering if I just missed it. True I haven’t had the time for browsing online much lately.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190