DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Winter Wonderland" Photo Contest; need some suggestions.

I also like the idea of starting later and ending later. I’m pretty new to drone photography, so this would give me more time to practice. Dumb question, but do the photos need to be unedited or can we edit them? Not that I can edit to save my life anyway lol. Really looking forward to this contest and any future ones!

Ending after Christmas probably isn't a bad idea @Thunderdrones as it will give some of those that receive a Mavic for Christmas a chance to enter as well. Good luck everyone!!!

Reactions: Former Member
+1 to start later.
I would even start end of December instead beginning.
Why? In Europe first real amounts of snow typically come in January

Once again inappropriate timing. Within this timeframe all we might get here is the first snow of the year if we're lucky. Gotta cover till mid/end of Jan if you want to include people outside of the very northern parts.

Slight change to the agenda and theme. Since some locations wont have snow until January or February, this contest will be themed, "Holiday Lights." It will be non-denominational, and anyone from around the globe can participate as long as they can find a nice holiday light shot. Winter Wonderland will be postponed until January or February.

Based on the changes to agenda and theme, Im thinking of starting it later this week, maybe November 20 and ending the entry period around the 18 - 20 of December. That will give members time for people around thew world to put up their lights, and get some shots in.

Reactions: Slim.slamma
I’ve only just seen this new contest thread, need to keep checks on the forumo_O, nice one thunderdrone;) oh I hope we get our annual couple of mm of snow down here in the south of the UK:D definitely taking part in this one.

I don’t care if I don’t win but it’s the taking part that counts.

Rob, is it one photo per applicant or can you have multiple photos?

@Slim.slamma you now need to get your mavic:)

Reactions: Former Member

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98