DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

***UPDATE*** Winter Wonderland photo contest. Prizes for the top 3 entries

Would you submit a photo to the Winter Wonderland photo contest?

• Yes I have a photo that I would enter

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • No, Im too busy

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • No, but I would like to see what everyone else enters.

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can use all the help we can get. Would you like to monitor the thread and make sure everyone is staying within the parameters set forth? For example, if a member posts more than 1 photo, could you send them a conversation asking them to edit their post to include only their best photo?
Sure, I'll do!

I'll add a list of members with a link to the post with the picture in this post, to keep track. Normally I'm at least once a day online, to add new entries, but sometimes it'll take up to two days. So don't worry. :)
I'll start with all picture posts since this comment and don't count older posts.

RONEARNEST
eastsidedronr
Nukeboyt
tv.rudy
Martin Kuhn
Tchriste

Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member
Sure, I'll do!

I'll add a list of members with a link to the post with the picture in this post, to keep track. Normally I'm at least once a day online, to add new entries, but sometimes it'll take up to two days. So don't worry. :)
I'll start with all picture posts since this comment and don't count older posts.

Wonderful. Thank you so much!

Reactions: Photo-Sorko
Just saw this thread a bit after posting the larger version in the post your best shot thread

• time of day. Sunrise
  • NP or other filter used. None
  • any post editing processes or software used. Raw captur and pp in LR and PS
  • location. Bishop, Ca
  • elevation AGL. Dont recall, but maybe 50-100’?E331E5F7-5A23-462C-9015-4C7109D8DD4F.jpeg

<edit> Fixed link and added clarification that google photos may require multiple clicks to enter spherical panorama.

Click here to view as spherical panorama (actual entry on google photos). May require multiple clicks to get to spherical panorama.

Subject: Eagle Point Park Castle and Mississippi River Pool #13 in 360° panorama
Date taken: 1/27/19
Time of Day: Early Afternoon
ND Filters: None
Panorama stitched with Hugin
Zenith & Nadir processed with Affinity photos

101-058sthumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: calmar81 and Porky
I think a lot of entries will be coming from the midwest and NE in the coming days.

Could even be us here in the UK, snows meant to be hitting us tomorrow night and into Wednesday, so you MIGHT get more from over the pond;)

This is a “weather warning” from the met office.

Take a look at this. Gonna hit us tomorrow night then into Wednesday. This is from the met office.

Fingers crossed;)

F5F5CD37-9B6B-49A4-A8BD-87E619FE698D.png

Anything yet?
some snow is forecast for the UK in the coming days but it will be random in its coverage it depends where you live how much or when it will fall

Time for you to warm up the TR-1, throw the Mavic in the boot and chase the snow!
at my age Rob i do not chase anything any more i wait for it to come to me uses less energy and i have more left for the fun part

I hope some day to achieve your level of wisdom.
i think you have as much if not more wisdom than me every day is a learning day and i have quite a lot of them now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead