DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

***UPDATE*** Winter Wonderland photo contest. Prizes for the top 3 entries

Would you submit a photo to the Winter Wonderland photo contest?

• Yes I have a photo that I would enter

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • No, Im too busy

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • No, but I would like to see what everyone else enters.

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed to be one entry per person but the spaghetti idea isn't terrible.

I'd like it to have it a little bit more organized. Maybe you (or deligate it to someone if you don't want to do it) should create a thread where the first post explains the rules (End-Date, one or more pictures per person, only drone-pictures or also ground pictures allowed, how is the winner evaluated (Likes or a separate vote),...). Call it "Winter wonderland contest - contributions" (WWCC). All contributers post their picture(s) in the WWCC thread and there should be no other posts allowed. The discussion about the pics or the contest should remain here in this thread. After the End-Date do the evaluation.

Personally, I like the "one contribution per Person"-method for a theme like this. The photographer should take her/his best shot. A photo-wall oriented theme would something like “Show your region” or something.

So, everyone should know how it works. And once the rules are set, they can easily be reused for another photo/video contests. I’m happy to help where I can with the organization, just let me know because I don’t want to be too intrusive.

Greetings
Jürgen

I'd like it to have it a little bit more organized. Maybe you (or deligate it to someone if you don't want to do it) should create a thread where the first post explains the rules (End-Date, one or more pictures per person, only drone-pictures or also ground pictures allowed, how is the winner evaluated (Likes or a separate vote),...). Call it "Winter wonderland contest - contributions" (WWCC). All contributers post their picture(s) in the WWCC thread and there should be no other posts allowed. The discussion about the pics or the contest should remain here in this thread. After the End-Date do the evaluation.

Personally, I like the "one contribution per Person"-method for a theme like this. The photographer should take her/his best shot. A photo-wall oriented theme would something like “Show your region” or something.

So, everyone should know how it works. And once the rules are set, they can easily be reused for another photo/video contests. I’m happy to help where I can with the organization, just let me know because I don’t want to be too intrusive.

Greetings
Jürgen

Thank you for your suggestion. Hope we see an entry from you from Corinthia.

Reactions: Photo-Sorko
I’m happy to help where I can with the organization, just let me know because I don’t want to be too intrusive.

Greetings
Jürgen

We can use all the help we can get. Would you like to monitor the thread and make sure everyone is staying within the parameters set forth? For example, if a member posts more than 1 photo, could you send them a conversation asking them to edit their post to include only their best photo?

Reactions: Photo-Sorko
Time for a trip north! I hear North Korea is lovely this time of year.
Hahahaha! Flying a drone in North Korea will make you famous overnight. But no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos