DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Home Point Blue dot

Bigbird48

Reactions
I always had a blue dot on my map screen which indicated my home point and when ever I pointed the Arrow towards the blue dot it would point towards home and I could follow the path back. But some how the blue dot has disappeared.
Does anyone know why or how to get that blue dot back.
Thanks for any help here

The home point is marked on the map with an "H". The blue dot is the current location reported by your mobile device. That might or might not be near the location of the home point.

The blue dot was my home position the red arrow is the drones current position if I point the arrow towards the H it doesn't come anywhere near the home position.When the blue dot was there and I pointed the red arrow towards it it came right back to point of take off.

Msinger is correct mate. The H is the recorded homepoint, the dot is you. If you havent moved, and you fly back towards the blue dot, then thats going to be close to the H eh? But if you were to hit RTH, it would come back to that H.
Actually I just had a thought, you haven't changed phones to an non-cellular Apple have you?

I did change phones but just up graded the Motorola , went from a G1 to a G6
any I want the blue dot back its gone and it worked the way I said it did

Does your new phone have the GPS location turned on in general settings?
Do apps like 'Here" work?

I did change phones but just up graded the Motorola , went from a G1 to a G6
any I want the blue dot back its gone and it worked the way I said it did

I've had the Blue Dot issue with the MA and the LG5. Mine was more that the blue dot appeared in a spot that was different than where I was standing. It would seem to me it is an issue with the GPS in my LG5. In navigation, my phone no longer navigates properly in that my location on the map does not reflect my actual location.

Reactions: Simmo
The blue dot represents the location of your display device and needs quality GPS reception to work. Does your phone show an accurate location while viewing a map application?

It may be a problem with Go 4 (although I have not heard of this problem before). You may need to downgrade Go 4 to an earlier version. People seem to have good luck with version 4.2.16.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11