DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Home Sweet Home

Your house, standing relatively in the open, is a perfect candidate for a 3D model. DroneDeploy or Maps Made Easy will make great 3D models of your home with photos from your Mavic.

Reactions: UP_RoaR
Your house, standing relatively in the open, is a perfect candidate for a 3D model. DroneDeploy or Maps Made Easy will make great 3D models of your home with photos from your Mavic.
I have been meaning to do that, just have not took the time.

Maybe pull up the shadows a bit. But I have just been editing a really bright shoot... some nice drone work. That last shot is well sexy.

Maybe pull up the shadows a bit. But I have just been editing a really bright shoot... some nice drone work. That last shot is well sexy.
By shadows you mean make it brighter? I don't know how it plays on your device but the 1080p Youtube video looks better.

God video and god angles! Personly i think the video is a little dark, and the footage could use some more contrast.

Another go at it.

I hope you don't mind but I did a quick screen grab and colour graded it using Adobe Lightroom (I am sure similar colour grading tools are in most editing software) I increased the exposure and chucked up the contrast a ton. I had to pull the highlights down a little as well. This would be more the direction I would take it in terms of colour grading. I hope this is helpful.

Original:
2017-07-30.png
Colour graded:
2017-07-30-3.jpg

Reactions: Ping^Spike

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev