DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hoping my Husband didnt waste his money

My Samsung S7 works great with my MPP. However, I bought the Wunderphone as it's much brighter outdoors, bigger screen, incredible battery life and rock solid.

Not an apple fan boy but have a 7+ and have no issues with it at all. Thought about getting an iPad mini but can’t justify the cost when my phone does an excellent job.

Have had Mavic Pro for 3 mths using a Samsung 6 without any problems. Flew in Beginner mode for a week until I became confident. Have only just tried out the Sports mode recently. Have set the max height to 100mtr and the distance to 500mtr (as that is a far as I can see with the naked eye). If you take note of the sane and very helpful advice on this form you will not have any problems. Also read the posts by the idiots as this will also help you stay out of trouble (like the post that crashed on the first flight then flew above the clouds on the second flight). Enjoy your photography and flying your drone as you will become aware as I am that the restrictions of flying will be enforced on us because of a totally irresponsible few.

Reactions: mulemanSok
I’m currently using a S5(hopefully to soon be replaced by a Wunderphone) without too many problems, occasional app crash but not too bad. I’d try it out and see how it goes. Enjoy, fly safe, and good luck with the photos! -CF

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002