DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Houston Morning

Very nice! There's just something about sunrise!
I like both sunrise and sunset, but sunrise always has that 'it's a new day' feel to it.

Very nice! There's just something about sunrise!
I like both sunrise and sunset, but sunrise always has that 'it's a new day' feel to it.
very true, wish i would of gotten out there earlier, if you look in the slideshow i missed the fun red's prior to sunrise lol

I loved it. May I ask how you did it ? (e.g.: video mode-time lapse? ?2 second interval? Mavic 2 Pro?
Hey Dale, I did time-lapse on auto for a pic every 3 seconds with the mavic 3. Then I used DaVinci to stabilize them and a slight color LUT I have for clouds I like.

All said and done it was around 3 or 4 gigs of photos made into the time-lapse.

I like hyperlapse mode if I'm gona be moving but just like to take pictures with that function and make my own time-lapse, you can go longer and I think get a better result.

Hey Dale, I did time-lapse on auto for a pic every 3 seconds with the mavic 3. Then I used DaVinci to stabilize them and a slight color LUT I have for clouds I like.

All said and done it was around 3 or 4 gigs of photos made into the time-lapse.

I like hyperlapse mode if I'm gona be moving but just like to take pictures with that function and make my own time-lapse, you can go longer and I think get a better result.
So Venom X- As I understand this- you shot on PHOTO mode, (DNG I presume), every 3 seconds, multiple exposures, then complied the timelapse with software? (I use LRTimelapse and RAW files for my time lapse/hyperlapse). You di d not shoot in video mode.?
Dale

So Venom X- As I understand this- you shot on PHOTO mode, (DNG I presume), every 3 seconds, multiple exposures, then complied the timelapse with software? (I use LRTimelapse and RAW files for my time lapse/hyperlapse). You di d not shoot in video mode.?
Dale
Photomode timer every 3 seconds (jpeg). Then I take the 500-1000 pics and drag and drop into DaVinci studio which makes it a time-lapse automatically. Run stabilization on it, color correct then edit add music as needed and render and export.

Reason I do every 3 seconds now as I used to do every 2 is ALOT of pics and gigs of space.

I live about 2 miles west of you between Telephone Rd and Pearland Parkway just south of 518. I took those just taking off from my driveway. The Residential area is the new DR Horton homes across from Killiens Burgers.

Nice Sunsets HowardK. I'm also on the east side near 518@Dixie Farm Rd. I'm having difficulty getting my bearings on these shots as to where they are at. I'm not recognizing those commercial buildings.
what do you fly? Let me know if you want to meet up and do some flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying