DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How can I access flight data on Mavic 2 Pro using Assistant 2?

briano216

Reactions
I bought my Mavic 2 Pro in January this year but lost all the flight data on my remote controller due to needing to do a factory reset to solve an issue. How can I access the flight data on the Mavic 2 Pro itself using Assistant 2? I know it's encrypted but AirData can read those files. Can anyone help me?

I know it's encrypted but AirData can read those files
Airdata cannot read aircraft DAT flight logs from the Mavic 2. I don't know of any tools that are able to read those files.

Airdata cannot read aircraft DAT flight logs from the Mavic 2. I don't know of any tools that are able to read those files.

Thanks, msinger, for your reply. That's a shame because I now have my commerical UAV license and wanted to get my DroneLogBook accurate. The factory reset of the DJI Smart Controller happened in April and I have carried out a lot of flights since then, yet when I go into Flight Records on the SC only the flights carried out in June are showing. The flights shown above that are from my Mavic Air I had last year that drowned at Edinburgh, Scotland in July. I don't understand why all the flights I did at the end of April and in May are not showing. Any flights I did after the factory reset should be showing. Am I missing some important step?

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest