DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How can i prevent my side port from breaking again ?

Sample, sorry no link on a history search

Attachments

• F557D6CF-2BA5-49CE-ABE3-190599267FAD.png
    F557D6CF-2BA5-49CE-ABE3-190599267FAD.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
I own a mavic 2 pro and as a new owner I manage to break the side port on my controller , My controller is at Dji repair center for repairing at the moment, I have read that this is a common issue for someone that is not aware of how fragile the side -charging port of the controller is

I want to ask how can i prevent it from happening again since this side port is also used for charging the controller so it will be used frequently ?

I 've read that you can do that by adding a magnetic micro usb cable on the controller's port and keep it there all the time. I haven't found any for sale , anyone having any link for this? also if it's kept on the side port all the time , can i use the back usb port of the controller for flying my drone? I have read that the two ports on the controller can not be active at the same time?
Also any other things I can do to protect the side port from breaking again ? (other than been very careful when placing the charging cable on it)

I own a mavic 2 pro and as a new owner I manage to break the side port on my controller , My controller is at Dji repair center for repairing at the moment, I have read that this is a common issue for someone that is not aware of how fragile the side -charging port of the controller is

I want to ask how can i prevent it from happening again since this side port is also used for charging the controller so it will be used frequently ?

I 've read that you can do that by adding a magnetic micro usb cable on the controller's port and keep it there all the time. I haven't found any for sale , anyone having any link for this? also if it's kept on the side port all the time , can i use the back usb port of the controller for flying my drone? I have read that the two ports on the controller can not be active at the same time?
Also any other things I can do to protect the side port from breaking again ? (other than been very careful when placing the charging cable on it)
Don't use it, use the use port

I have used the magnetic charging cable and a permanent end in the side port for many months. No interference that I can tell. This is so convenient and saves that fragile port.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato