DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How can I safely select a way point if you cant see?

oldschool

Reactions
How do you hide the way point setup screen while creating flight paths ? I want to toggle between full screen viewing for safe evaluation of the flight path im creating and selecting it in way points. The way point screen all but covers my monitor/ phone. Anyone know how to do this?

What program are you using?

I did just talk to DJI CS and they gave me a list of devices that havebeen qualified for the Go-4 APP my Lg v30 was not on the list but it works fine, the guy sent me a screen shot of a phone that had used ay point info bar to the right , mine is dead center blocking everything. So I'm tempted to jumpship and tryout our family I-Pad mini. that's where im at , you asked what program? I'm using all latest firmare.

I didn't know if you were using Go 4 or Litchi or something else. Things may have changed, but on my older version of Go 4 the only way to set a waypoint mission is to fly it and set the waypoints as you go. In Litchi you can set them on a map before flying.

I want to check out the surroundings before I select the way point position. therefore I need to see ! I cant see because the way point program FILLS THE SCREEN. I should just walk with it. so I'm sure I wont hit tree limbs and such.

I have not used Go 4 waypoints for quite a while, but I don't recall recall having your problem. I will play with it this evening.

thanks Look forward to what you find out, I;m working this afternoon on a job site that has me flying the same route weekly so a set of flight plans would make it much easier. Ill try the I-pad as well.

You might consider Litchi. The waypoint feature is far superior than Go 4.

I have not used Go 4 waypoints for quite a while, but I don't recall recall having your problem. I will play with it this evening.
I setup a few short Go 4 (ver 4.1.15) waypoint missions and while setting up the right third of the screen was covered by the semi-transparent menu screen. It was not difficult to see where I was going.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000