DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do you get the micro sd card out

Screenshot_20200531-190837_Video Player.jpgScreenshot_20200531-190837_Video Player.jpg
This plastic cutting board is what I have been using to take off from, and trying to land on. I get on it about half the time.

Screenshot_20200531-185735_Video Player.jpg
My place is the furthest away in this picture, near the lake. The two big fields are mine, I lease them to a share cropper. They do all the work, and pay me some for the hay, on top of leasing the land. It also gives me farm status, so my taxes are lower. My house is on the same lot as the rear most field, total is 37 acres, the field is 21 acres. The lake is also about 2/3 on my property. I own the house and field before it as well, rent the house out, and lease the field there again. That is only a 25.5 acre piece total, and an 18 acre field.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200531-185658_Video Player.jpgScreenshot_20200531-185658_Video Player.jpg
This is the road from the hwy up the hill, to the plateau I live on. It doesn't look steep in the photo I realize, but has 14% grades in the steepest pitches. That tower is at the top of the hill, before the houses begin, and is about 250 feet tall, it has many antennas on it, not sure what all are for. But i have 5 out of 5 bars cell signal at my house, so obviously at least in part cellular. The road is 16 kms long, i live 4.5 kms down it. Only 28 houses, on the entire road. Not good quality drone photos, but I will learn in time, and they will get better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starz
Have you seen this post?

Have you seen this post?

Thank you, great thread.

All kinds of plastic nonconductive tweezers on Amazon. Check Walgreens, Safeway, Kroger’s, CVS. They have them almost every where. Very handy.
Helpful hint time: After downloading the SD micro data to your computer, ipad, cell, etc. use the drone to reformat the card. There may be some nuances from the download device that may interfere with clean capture in the drone. So, use your drone to format the micro SD, it’s just safer.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
This is how I get the micro SD out.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BugHunter