DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How is your mileage? DJI Fly report

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I’m guessing some professionals have racked up impressive numbers. DJI has me at 984 km for the year. you?

2.563 Km this year according to the 2022 DJI fly report, but I was with the Autel Evo Lite and didn't return to DJI till July (Mavic 3), so it's half of the year for me.

According to Airdata my total since I started with the Mini 2 a few years ago is 495hrs and 12.967 Km.

My first flight was in July 2021. I had several long recreational flights, just getting to know the drone and controls, so my 2021 stats are higher than 2022, even though is was just half the year.

2022 brought a lot of overtime at my job, and many flights were a very quick ascend -> shoot a couple of pictures -> descend. I did finally get my Part 107 in September of 2022, so now I have the ability to add in non-recreational flights, and I'm settling in to a routine, so it's a bit easier to be ready to fly with short notice when the opportunity arises.

Attachments

• combined stats.jpg
    combined stats.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 28
Ugh! A measly 265kms. All great fun and much enjoyed. Am looking forward to my full report 5 Jan.

234km, but that was just since mid-August and living under the most restricted airspace in the country.

Screenshot_20230105-134509.png

Overachievers! LOL

I did a measly 9k. Bought my drone last April and haven't used it as much as I thought I would.

I changed my drone because I damaged mine when I was flying in Macedonia, so now since October with the new onw I am at only 224 mins flying and 37km covered, I don't know how to get the info from the previous drone if that's even possible.

Attachments

• 2022 Fly Info - New Replacement Drone.png
    2022 Fly Info - New Replacement Drone.png
    391.5 KB · Views: 1
How does DJI collect this information? I fly quite a bit but only show 6 minutes of airtime. I do not sync my data anywhere however.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure