DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How long normally does it take to get a tracking number from DJI after your account shows shipped?

I waited 9 days after the order status said shipping pending and never got one. I found a Mavic on another website and then cancelled my order with DJI. I got my Mavic less than 24 hours later from the third party retailer. DJI shipping and customer service (at least for sales) is a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I waited 9 days after the order status said shipping pending and never got one. I found a Mavic on another website and then cancelled my order with DJI. I got my Mavic less than 24 hours later from the third party retailer. DJI shipping and customer service (at least for sales) is a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea. I'm starting to see that.

Yea. Screwed up. They were out of fly more. I believe I found some in stock elsewhere

Yea. I'm starting to see that.
How long did it take to get a refund? I just found a company out of Nashville TN with fly more combo in stock and done the same thing. Be in Saturday. DJI wasn't planning on shipping out from warehouse til after the Chinese holiday on the 8th.

I tree'd my p3 advanced yesterday , got p.o.'d - was going to buy a p3 pro from b&h for 799 kit , but then i figured, wow maybe ill get the mavic.. ordered on dji, got the same bs this afternoon when i requested an update - they extracted my money out of my account but it was still "pending" order - went online randomly and guess what, an Apple store about an hour away had one! the only store in the whole country ! just got home . charging it up now . now if i can only get hold a of a battery or two extra... anyone?

Reactions: Lieutenant810
Well looks like I'll be getting two mavics in next week. Anyone interested in buying the basic one off of me after the seventh? I'm not gonna price goug like people do on eBay.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke