DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

how long You had to wait before receive ur Mavic?

Is there a need for distributors? Seems like orders are shipped via DHL and then re shipped to consumer. I would imagine that shipping direct, based on product demand, would be cheaper and faster.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

The retailers should dropship them from DJI to the people who ordered it that would be quicker.

Ordered mine on announcement day, 9/27 from DJI and received on 10/31... lovin' every minute of it!!

Ordered two(2) Mavic Pros from Drone World on 10/3/16 and still have not received it. Keep getting pushed back. Latest update, when I emailed them, said it will hopefully ship at the end of December. Nothing like flying a drone in Chicago during the middle of winter.

Some update about : somebody have order on DIJ web site recently ? how long time now they are waiting ? They write 10-15 days in total...is true ?

Ordered from dji site
Ordered 2/17
Arrived 2/22
Atlanta to s Florida
Mavic pro combo

Ordered from Best Buy. Waited 3 days for delivery to my door. It was a long wait. I thought one day, maybe two. But no, I had to wait 3 days from the time I purchased the Mavic on line. [emoji38][emoji23][emoji39][emoji847][emoji14][emoji41]

Some update about : somebody have order on DIJ web site recently ? how long time now they are waiting ? They write 10-15 days in total...is true ?

Its a crap shoot. One guy like Glen e orders 2/17 and it is on his door step 5 days later. DJI promises 1-3 days after approved order right now and my own recent turned into 17 days before it shipped. Most dealers don't have any and have waited forever for them.

Three months of promised dealer delivery. "Next week; end of month; second week of month" etc. Ordered from DJI: week and three days.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR