DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many drones do you own?

wytnyt

Reactions
When i started out i only envisioned wanting one drone so i got the MP then my son seemed interested so i got a 2nd MP,people talking about an atti mode got me to thinking so i got a p3s,well after flying the P3 a few times my grand daughter wanted one so i got her a spark,
Now im thinking buying is over but the MP'S camera and OA seemed a little lacking i was getting ready to get an Obsidion which has a great camera and 4 way OA and then came talk of the MP2.
im now waiting to decide which it will be and hoping it isnt gonna be both

So guys,how many drones do you have and your story behind them?,Im sure we all have a unique story so please share.

Reactions: Former Member
Spark (for sale), Mavic Air, P4P Obsidian and have a Mavic Pro and a Tello on the way.
Wasn't looing for the MP but came across a $569 deal that I just couldn't pass up.

I had an Inspire 2 with X5S but sold it. I really liked it but $5k is just too much for this guy to put at risk every time I fly.
It's cost took all the fun out of it Careful as one is, there are still forces beyond our control that can crash these birds.
Got the whole rest of the fleet for less than what that setup cost.

Tello is for bouncing off the walls on those rainy days!

Waiting for the Autel EVO to come out......... then.........

Last edited:
Spark (for sale), Mavic Air, P4P Obsidian and have a Mavic Pro and a Tello on the way.
Wasn't looing for the MP but came across a $569 deal that I just couldn't pass up.

I had an Inspire 2 with X5S but sold it. I really liked it but $5k is just too much for this guy to put at risk every time I fly.
It's cost took all the fun out of it Careful as one is, there are still forces beyond our control that can crash these birds.
Got the whole rest of the fleet for less than what that setup cost.

Tello is for bouncing off the walls on those rainy days!

Waiting for the Autel EVO to come out......... then......... OK
STOP IT!!
i had just crossed the autel off my list and now this
course it is a nice looking bird,just gotta see what its got.

I have a Phantom 4, a Mavic Pro, and a second Mavic Pro still sealed in the box and a Spark Fly more still sealed in the box, I bought the ones that are still sealed in the box to sell to friends since I got them at a discounted price since I work at Apple, I probably will sell both of them and get a Mavic Air, or wait to see if a new Mavic Pro comes out.

My original plan was to get 107 certified since I bought several books, paid for a course but just haven’t gotten around to completing that.

At least 30 of them do. Add to that RC cars, trucks, boats, and planes and the number is more like 75.
must be nice,heck i wouldnt have room for that many.
ive always wanted a high end drone but kids and bills took first place but now its all for me and my g daughter.

This pic is over a year old. Since then I have added another MP, P4P, MA, S1000 and a Tello. Yes they all still fly and have never been crashed.
Guess I will have to pull them all back out for a updated photo shoot.:p
myfleet1.jpg

This pic is over a year old. Since then I have added another MP, P4P, MA, S1000 and a Tello. Yes they all still fly and have never been crashed.
Guess I will have to pull them all back out for a updated photo shoot.:p
myfleet1.jpg
wow

Reactions: daisy-girl
No current pic of fleet, never have them all in one place these day, but here is a pic of my starting craft from about 5 years ago.
Since added a handful of racers, a couple of walkera birds, tbs Gemini, a P1, P2, 3 P3s, couple of inspires, couple of Mavic pros, 1 spark and a mav air.
Also quite a few fixed wing. And the FireFly6 Pro (a vtol fixed wing/ hex motor drone.

The TBS Discovery endurance (big guy in the pic) is still one of my favourites.

727E8B9B-DF99-4327-9DF6-FA700FAD1237.jpeg

Here's my current fleet:
  • Inspire 1 V2
  • Phantom 3 Standard
  • Phantom 3 4K
  • Phantom 3 Advanced
  • Phantom 3 Professional
  • Phantom 4
  • Phantom 4 Advanced
  • Phantom 4 Pro
  • Spark
  • Mavic Pro