DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many hours/flights do you have on your drone? #crashes?

DanMc

Reactions
It will be valuable to know how much flight time these little Mavic’s are able to run for. And while we’re at it, how many times have you crashed in those hours.

I’m a noob with 2 hrs, 17 min and 23 flights on my Mavic Air. Thankfully haven’t crashed yet.

Ive flown since November 2016 across multiple drones; P3S, Mavic Classic, P4P and M2P with no crashes thus far. Did have one incident as a noob, where I sent Mavic 1 on a litchi mission and miscalculated the height of the surrounding hills with trees and had it not been for collision avoidance, I would have had a crash... Happy and safe flight!

Reactions: sergiu4real
Ive flown since November 2016 across multiple drones; P3S, Mavic Classic, P4P and M2P with no crashes thus far. Did have one incident as a noob, where I sent Mavic 1 on a litchi mission and miscalculated the height of the surrounding hills with trees and had it not been for collision avoidance, I would have had a crash... Happy and safe flight!

geez you must be tired. i cant stay awake more than 24 hrs these days :)

geez you must be tired. i cant stay awake more than 24 hrs these days :)

My good sir, if your handle stands correct and you have indeed been alive upon this earth for quite some time now and you surely must know that I was not implying continuous flying since late 2016. But just in the off chance that you actually did think I've been flying continuous sans rest for two years, I will clarify my statement. I have been a drone user for the past 2+ years, in the same way I've used cars and women. Happy flying mate... :)

My good sir, if your handle stands correct and you have indeed been alive upon this earth for quite some time now and you surely must know that I was not implying continuous flying since late 2016. But just in the off chance that you actually did think I've been flying continuous sans rest for two years, I will clarify my statement. I have been a drone user for the past 2+ years, in the same way I've used cars and women. Happy flying mate... :)
;););)

My normal outing I’ll use 4-5 batteries. Flying only down to 30% or so of battery life. On average 20-25,000 feet per flight. These a lot of good flying space here in Texas.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsuruncle