DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many times can I fold my Mavic?

My Legs (mostly my knees) - are kind of wobbly after 66 years of folding and unfolding it kind of goes with the territory - part of getting older... ?‍♂️
LOL mine are after 58 years !!!

Reactions: Geekser
I fold and unfold my MA2 very carefully and slowly as well as attaching and removing the battery. I have never snapped either item when moving or attaching. I view the parts as delicate and that's the way I handle them.

it's all passe now. The Air 2 will sit on the ground while we fly the new s. everyone except mine..bring out the violins.
..some cretin stole mine from my car while I was getting chemo and radiation at City of hope... I guess I forgot to lock my car. I didn't even miss it till I got home...a real bummer. At least it solved the problem as to whether I should or shouldnt'

it's all passe now. The Air 2 will sit on the ground while we fly the new s. everyone except mine..bring out the violins.
..some cretin stole mine from my car while I was getting chemo and radiation at City of hope... I guess I forgot to lock my car. I didn't even miss it till I got home...a real bummer. At least it solved the problem as to whether I should or shouldnt'
there are some scum about ,sorry for you . :mad:

Reactions: hiflyer201

So sad to hear about that. ?

I Frickin' hate thieves. ?

You might check the local pawn shops if available as the creep probably doesn't know what they have.

I'm not sure if it's possible to log into your account and view / sync the flight logs. ?

If the person flew your drone, it may be possible to see where it was flown since that person may not have knowledge of a flight record being recorded.

How rude!

Reactions: hiflyer201
This reminds me of when I was young... my father told me not to use the power windows in our 1995 Tahoe because they would wear out. I sold that Tahoe in 2009, with almost 300,000 miles and both power windows still worked fine.

In 1.5 years of ownership, and taking my drone to many places, I've maybe folded it up 20 times total. In the car I just put it on the floor mat, and drive.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ112