DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How often do you change your props ?

jontracey

Reactions
Recently someone asked me how long they should fly a set of props before retiring them and it got me thinking. Finding no good info anywhere I thought it would make a good subject for a video. So here it is..

Can't see your vid Jon. And I'm always interested in your vids ! Especially this topic cuz one of my prop is a little bit cracked.... and not sure of it will impact the next flight !

Thks !

Can't see your vid Jon. And I'm always interested in your vids ! Especially this topic cuz one of my prop is a little bit cracked.... and not sure of it will impact the next flight !

Thks !

If your having problems seeing them in what ever client you use for htis forum you could always hop over to youtube do a search for me jonathantracey you should find the channel and subscribe there, that way you will get a notification every time I post a new one and can watch in the youtube app.

If you have a crack in a prop change it now, dont fly it again. I spoke to someone recently who said they had a chip, flew it again and it was fine so they became confident it was ok. 2 flights later the blade gave out and they lose their mavic in a lake.

For about $12 its not worth it

If your having problems seeing them in what ever client you use for htis forum you could always hop over to youtube do a search for me jonathantracey you should find the channel and subscribe there, that way you will get a notification every time I post a new one and can watch in the youtube app.

If you have a crack in a prop change it now, dont fly it again. I spoke to someone recently who said they had a chip, flew it again and it was fine so they became confident it was ok. 2 flights later the blade gave out and they lose their mavic in a lake.

For about $12 its not worth it

Thanks Jon !!!!

I inspect my blades from time to time. After close to 200 flights now, I have never found any issues.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe