DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How the FAA know the pilot violate the reguation?

As well as the Aeroscope system mentioned above, recall the collision between the Phantom and Black Hawk in New York, where the FAA retrieved the flight data from the pilot's mobile device.
If remote ID for all drones is implemented, will the aero scope still have use? Will law enforcement be able to quickly ID drone owner by name without need to access DJI registration data? I am assuming so but want to make sure. Thanks.

FYI - If you do delete the flight record you will be charged with tampering with evidence.

I delete flight records after every flight! Don't delete & see how fast your phone/tablet fills up with that junk & it is junk after you've safely returned... IMHO...

I delete flight records after every flight! Don't delete & see how fast your phone/tablet fills up with that junk & it is junk after you've safely returned... IMHO...
I want to keep all my flight records in my mobile device, but one day all the records were gone after clearing the cache.

Just wondering, are there any ways to save the flight records as video format like mp4 or mov?

Assuming you didn’t commit any crime than that’s fine.

I’ll give you a lot of credit at least you openly admit you’re a criminal.

LOL! Where did I commit a "crime?" And you are a troll who I have cutoff, smart-mouth!
~

JCwang copy them from the phone to your computer perhaps, it's what I do.

@Done re post 21, which flight records? Those on the drone or those on your phone/tablet or both? Whilst I could understand it being from the drone I'd have thought it was difficult to enforce/ prosecute for removing them from a phone.

General question re that Aeroscoope thing, is it lawful for the email address of the account holder to be 'broadcast' over the airwaves by, presumably, the drone?

Reactions: Drgnfli
JCwang copy them from the phone to your computer perhaps, it's what I do.

@Done re post 21, which flight records? Those on the drone or those on your phone/tablet or both? Whilst I could understand it being from the drone I'd have thought it was difficult to enforce/ prosecute for removing them from a phone.

General question re that Aeroscoope thing, is it lawful for the email address of the account holder to be 'broadcast' over the airwaves by, presumably, the drone?
anytime you alter evidence it’s tampering with evidence. For example if there were texts on your phone that were involved in an investigation and you deleted them it’s tampering.

It doesn’t broadcast the email address It broadcasts let’s call at the serial number of the drone.

Not only erase those files but overwrite them also - no proof, no crime!
Well it sounded to me like you were going to erase your flight records because you had committed a crime.

If that’s not what you meant please clarify.

"It broadcasts let’s call at the serial number of the drone." I assume "at" was meant to be "it "? If so ok, I take it that the email address then comes from a database in the machine which connects the serial number to an email address, is that correct? I am deaf so relying on subtitles.

"It broadcasts let’s call at the serial number of the drone." I assume "at" was meant to be "it "? If so ok, I take it that the email address then comes from a database in the machine which connects the serial number to an email address, is that correct? I am deaf so relying on subtitles.
I don’t know what DJI would require to release records probably warrant. But yes your assumption is correct

Funny thread, to say the least.

Some are calling others criminals without any proof.
Some are super paranoid, not sure why.
Others are claiming that deleting their own files is illegal.
Keep it up guys, I'm laughing, great stuff.

Reactions: Mac282
Funny thread, to say the least.

Some are calling others criminals without any proof.
Some are super paranoid, not sure why.
Others are claiming that deleting their own files is illegal.
Keep it up guys, I'm laughing, great stuff.
It would only be illegal if there was an ongoing investigation That you were aware of.

It would only be illegal if there was an ongoing investigation That you were aware of.
True. But it is not the case in this context.
I regularly delete stuff, shred documents, and it is not illegal. If I choose to delete all of the files on my phone, that is my choice, not anyone else's. I'm also not the type who accuses someone of being a criminal, unless I have ironclad proof.

True. But it is not the case in this context.
I regularly delete stuff, shred documents, and it is not illegal. If I choose to delete all of the files on my phone, that is my choice, not anyone else's. I'm also not the type who accuses someone of being a criminal, unless I have ironclad proof.
If you read the thread you’ll see that nobody accused anyone of anything but someone did apparently admit to it

If you read the thread you’ll see that nobody accused anyone of anything but someone did apparently admit to it

Relax bud, all he stated was the fact that if there isn't any proof there isn't any crime. I didn't read anywhere that he have admitted to committing one.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi