Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to Cancel a RTH

Gecko10

Reactions
Once self initiated, how do you cancel a RTH"

Thanks

Last edited:
There is also the pause button on the RC.

You can also cancel RTH by pressing the RTH button on the remote controller.

Hallo, ik ben nieuw hier. Mavic Air piloot. Bij eerste instelling al problemen met het kalibreren van het kompas. Ik woon naast een elektriciteitscabine en in een nofly-zone (heliport). Wat kan de oorzaak zijn van de interferentie. Het kalibreren of de cabine?
Met dank
Pejebe55

Hallo, ik ben nieuw hier. Mavic Air piloot. Bij eerste instelling al problemen met het kalibreren van het kompas. Ik woon naast een elektriciteitscabine en in een nofly-zone (heliport). Wat kan de oorzaak zijn van de interferentie. Het kalibreren of de cabine?
Met dank
Pejebe55
Translated using Google translate:

Hello, I'm new here. Mavic Air pilot. At first setup problems with calibrating the compass. I live next to an electricity cabin and in a nofly zone (heliport). What can be the cause of the interference. Calibrating or the cabin?
With thanks

Last edited:
elektriciteitscabine = substation

That absolutely could cause problems, although the no fly zone seems equally onerous. Best to take the drone far away from either and see how it does.

That absolutely could cause problems, although the no fly zone seems equally onerous. Best to take the drone far away from either and see how it does.

Translates to:

Dat kan absoluut problemen veroorzaken, hoewel de no-fly-zone even zwaar lijkt. Het is het beste om de drone ver weg van beide te nemen en te zien hoe het werkt.

ik zal eens proberen op een veilige afstand van beiden. Maar vandaag had ik plots geen probleem, nochthans terug gekalibreerd op dezelfde plaats. In ieder geval bedankt voor de medewerking!

ik zal eens proberen op een veilige afstand van beiden. Maar vandaag had ik plots geen probleem, nochthans terug gekalibreerd op dezelfde plaats. In ieder geval bedankt voor de medewerking!
Translated:
I will try at a safe distance from both. But today I suddenly had no problem, however I calibrated back to the same place. Thank you in any case for the cooperation!

Any way to stop the RTH beeeeeeeeeping ???? I like the feature, hate the beep !

The guy doesn't speak English. I'm taking bets on how long it's going to take him to figure out what "onerous" means.

I use the pause button always to cancel RTH and it works. Because always i use RTH only to return to my overhead position. I always do the landing myself or hand catch.

But on a side note, my RTH never confirms that the RTH has been saved. No voice confirm nor screen tip confirmation. So i never trust the app and always even do a test return just before every flight. Wastes battery and flight time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh