DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to change CE to FCC, extremely frustrating losing connection all the time.

John Gowland

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I posted this in the FPV section for the Avata which is the biggest issue for me. But I also have a MM 2, which I love, and an MA 2s which I also love. Although they do not get too much flying time.
But to have deep penetration for them both would be brilliant.

Please help those poor flyers who live in CE Countries and have very short penetration.
But for those who are not in FCC countries, like anywhere outside of the USA it is horrible.
So can some one, please show us how to change CE to FCC? I mean with easy to follow instructions.
Imagine I am stupid, not hard to do.
I don't mind even paying for it, free is better of course.

• Haha
Reactions: Gagey52
Reactions: John Gowland
Thank you very much waltermitty. I will give it a go.
I have always avoided hacks on drones, there are enough issues without hacks but I would definitely do it now.

Drone-Hacks has an FCC-hack for the Avata, as an Android app. It's what they call a semi-permanent hack.
They also have signal hack for Air 2s and Mini 2, as a permanent fix.
I use their FCC-hack on my Mavic 2 Pro, it works just perfect.
Go to drone-hacks.com and check their birdmap to see what is available for your birds.

Drone-Hacks has an FCC-hack for the Avata, as an Android app. It's what they call a semi-permanent hack.
They also have signal hack for Air 2s and Mini 2, as a permanent fix.
I use their FCC-hack on my Mavic 2 Pro, it works just perfect.
Go to drone-hacks.com and check their birdmap to see what is available for your birds.
Thanks, just watching a video @ that sight. Looks straight forward enough. Can't wait to try it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J