DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to change gimbal rubber bands

msf1344

Reactions
Hi
I searched over the webs about gimbal plastic band which holds a gimbal on vibrations but i could not find anything . is there anybody who knows how to find and how to change it , one of my band has been broken . Thanks

Reactions: Conch
You really have to take the drone apart and drop the gimbal out. If you try it any other way, you risk scratching the gimbal pcb that sits right above the hole where the rubber bands go in.

You really have to take the drone apart and drop the gimbal out. If you try it any other way, you risk scratching the gimbal pcb that sits right above the hole where the rubber bands go in.
Thanks for the advise do you know where can i find the parts ?

Use precision tweezers to remove the two front or rear bands from the plate (depending on which band you broke), pull them out, push the new ones in (use hairspray if they are stubborn when inserted, as it will act as a lubricant when wet and the solvents will evaporate causing it to be dry and act as a mild glue. Some people also use spit), reconnect. As was stated, this risks scratching things. Alternative, you disassemble the whole thing, which involves the risk of stripping screws and damaging connectors with careless removal/improper tools.

As for the parts, you can buy the vibration board on eBay or on Amazon. It's $7 cheaper on eBay from an authorized DJI dealer.

Hi
I searched over the webs about gimbal plastic band which holds a gimbal on vibrations but i could not find anything . is there anybody who knows how to find and how to change it , one of my band has been broken . Thanks
The only way I know to get the bands is to buy the vibration plate; it comes with four new bands. They can survive a lot of stretch, but anything resembling a sharp edge against them will slice right through them.

Reactions: Former Member
Thanks every one for your advise , i disassemble my MP and changed the vibration plate with 4 new band and had a test fly today it was fantastic experience !! LOL

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147