DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to check on Part 107 Certificate

ballerhe75

Reactions
Passed the 107 test on February 10, but have not received my certificate and license number.

How do I find this information?

Thanks

Passed the 107 test on February 10, but have not received my certificate and license number.

How do I find this information?

Thanks
Now is the time for a little patience. This is the US Government and they move at their pace, not at a civilian pace unfortunately. I went on the IACRA website and after about 6 days I was confirmed that I passed the test, was in their system and the temp. license could be printed for commercial work. However, you won't know your license number until you get the actual license in the mail. They say it could be up to 90 days to get your license but I got mine in about a month.

Did you register with IACRA after completing the test? I was able to enter my data into IACRA two days after I passed the test. The temporary cert arrived a week after the test and the permanent "hard card" arrived six weeks after the test. I took the test in April. According to the FAA Airmen Certification they are processing permanent certificates for temporary certs issued June 3. You need to contact the FAA.

Contact the Airmen Certification Branch

Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central Time
By Telephone
Airmen Certification Information and Assistance

Toll Free: (866) 878-2498
Local Oklahoma City Area: (405) 954-3261

Reactions: dawgpilot
I passed the Part 107 on February 10 and I have not received my certificate yet.

Who do I contact and how. I have looked online but end up going in circles.

Did you actually apply for the certificate with IACRA? Simply taking and passing the test doesn't automatically get you the certificate.

According to FAA airman certificate site the are processing Temp certificates issued on or about July 5, 2019.

Reactions: BigAl07
Threads MERGED :)

They are processing 7/5/2019 applications as of 8/12/2019 @ 4 pm EST. So they are over a month behind. And yesterday 8/12/2019 they went from 6/27/2019 at 2 pm EST (Which they were on since 8/8/2019) to 7/5/2019 at 4 pm EST. I have been calling to check on mine every couple days. You can call 866-878-2498 Opt. #1 then Opt#1 again. This will tell you what Approximate date they are currently processing.

Only a month behind? That's really good for a government agency. I had to get a "real ID" for my driver's license renewal (can't drive without a license, so infinitely more important than a drone license) and I had to make a reservation for the in-person part of the application: the earliest date I could get was two months into the future.

I'm not sure how much of that delay was the federal government, and how much was the state of California, since both entities are now involved in the licensing process, at least when you get a license that is also going to be used in lieu of a passport when traveling domestically.

In case you didn't know, you will no longer be able to travel anywhere in the USA, using a common carrier like an airline, unless you have either a "real ID," or a passport. Your regular drivers license will no longer be accepted after October 1, 2020.

They are processing 7/5/2019 applications as of 8/12/2019 @ 4 pm EST. So they are over a month behind. And yesterday 8/12/2019 they went from 6/27/2019 at 2 pm EST (Which they were on since 8/8/2019) to 7/5/2019 at 4 pm EST. I have been calling to check on mine every couple days. You can call 866-878-2498 Opt. #1 then Opt#1 again. This will tell you what Approximate date they are currently processing.

You don't need to call them. The processing date is at the top of the FAA Airman Certification website.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart