DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to clean the lens on a Mavic.

butterflyslicer

Reactions
My Mavic has nearly fifty hours on it and I have never cleaned the lens because it does not look dirty.
I used to clean the bug splat off my PH4 after every flight .. but the Mavic always has a clean sparkle.
Should I clean it and with what?

One set of used props to the best answer.

Reactions: gkrug
I have been using a Lens Pen and works good for me ..
Got this one from PolorPro and was the same pen as the one I got from Leopold for my scopes .

I clean my camera with a lens pen (like this one). There are many brands available on Amazon/eBay.

Last edited:
Reactions: butterflyslicer
Do you have any sunglasses w/ cleaning cloth?
Use that!I'm using my RayBans cleaning cloth on MP lens w/ no problem.

If you already have a Lens Pen, great. Use it.

But if you don't already have one, no need to buy one. I even clean my Zeiss 135 f/2.0 APO Planar or Nikon 105 f/1.4E simply with soft cotton cloth or soft micro fiber cloth (those lenses costs a lot more than a Mavic). Just blow the lens with lens blower first. For Mavic, blow with our mouth will do :)

Edit: just saw you have a T* lens too. So you surely know how to clean a lens without having to ask here :)

If you already have a Lens Pen, great. Use it.

But if you don't already have one, no need to buy one. I even clean my Zeiss 135 f/2.0 APO Planar or Nikon 105 f/1.4E simply with soft cotton cloth or soft micro fiber cloth (those lenses costs a lot more than a Mavic). Just blow the lens with lens blower first. For Mavic, blow with our mouth will do :)

Edit: just saw you have a T* lens too. So you surely know how to clean a lens without having to ask here :)
me-myself-and-irene.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wiz4rd