DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to exit intelligent flight modes on DJI Go4?

Balorview

Reactions
I've only used point of interest but afterwards I cannot figure out how to exit or remove the POI overlays on the monitor. Sometimes there is a "hide" popup option, sometimes not. How do I fully exit POI or intelligent flight modes?

Maybe I wasn't clear. The problem is not stopping the flight mode but getting rid of the overlay options on screen...

During a mission of any sort and you want to stop. Just hit your pause button, then go back into Normal flight mode using the same button you used to start the mission you wanted to use.

Reactions: Balorview
During a mission of any sort and you want to stop. Just hit your pause button, then go back into Normal flight mode using the same button you used to start the mission you wanted to use.
Same button meaning virtual button on the screen?
That takes me back into the intelligent flight modes menu.
When I exit that the overlay is still on screen.

Maybe you could post a screen shot so everyone is clear on what you are asking? Basically, when done shooting POI, touch the intelligent flight mode button again, then touch "normal" and everything goes back to normal. If not, and you are still seeing the POI screen, then something is wrong with your app.

Maybe you could post a screen shot so everyone is clear on what you are asking? Basically, when done shooting POI, touch the intelligent flight mode button again, then touch "normal" and everything goes back to normal. If not, and you are still seeing the POI screen, then something is wrong with your app.
Will do next time I fly. I think the "touch normal" part might be what I'm missing though.
Thanks for all the replies!

This was my problem. My brain refused to see that button until you explained it. :rolleyes:
Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01