DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to extract all data, then wipe clean the smart controller internal memory?

lomposlapos

Reactions
How to extract all user-generated data (internally saved media, logs, flight records, personalization, etc.), then wipe clean the smart controller's internal memory?

...and a factory reset.

A related question:
How do I open [Category > Draft] DJIFlightRecord_2021-06-25_[11-30-19].txt file? By just simply drag and copy to the internal memory, then to my computer is enough to later open this file in a readable form or I need to save some specific file structure, additional files along with it, etc?

Last edited:
How do I open [Category > Draft] DJIFlightRecord_2021-06-25_[11-30-19].txt file? By just simply drag and copy to the internal memory, then to my computer is enough to later open this file in a readable form or I need to save some specific file structure, additional files along with it, etc?
You'll need a tool to decrypt the TXT flight log -- like one of my log viewers.

How to extract all user-generated data (internally saved media, logs, flight records, personalization, etc.), then wipe clean the smart controller's internal memory?

...and a factory reset.

A related question:
Have you tried linking it to your PC with ASSISTANT 2 running?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82