DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to Factory Reset SC?

ddodell

Reactions
After the latest firmware upgrade, I have noticed a few issues and inconsistencies. I wanted to do a fresh upgrade, but now my SC is not recognized by DJI Assistant. I have now tried on my two Macs ( iMac and Macbook Air) ... and a Windows 10 computer.

The SC still works, still charges via cable. I have even tried swapping the power / USB cable with a new one. No change.

I have connected my M2P to all devices, and it is recognized within seconds.

Any suggestions on a factory reset, not just a settings?

Anyone having this problem, suggestions?

David

After the latest firmware upgrade, I have noticed a few issues and inconsistencies. I wanted to do a fresh upgrade, but now my SC is not recognized by DJI Assistant. I have now tried on my two Macs ( iMac and Macbook Air) ... and a Windows 10 computer.

The SC still works, still charges via cable. I have even tried swapping the power / USB cable with a new one. No change.

I have connected my M2P to all devices, and it is recognized within seconds.

Any suggestions on a factory reset, not just a settings?

Anyone having this problem, suggestions?

David
Am I to assume that when you say you want a "Factory Reset". That you have already done the one under The simple pull down menu "Settings" Then "Factory data reset"? If not do that first then try Asst. 2 for Mavic again. Make sure you are using latest.

Am I to assume that when you say you want a "Factory Reset". That you have already done the one under The simple pull down menu "Settings" Then "Factory data reset"? If not do that first then try Asst. 2 for Mavic again. Make sure you are using latest.

I only assumed that wiped out all of the data settings back to a factory default, but doesn't wipe out all of the firmware upgrades etc back to some default?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest