DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to fill the shoulder bag?

FredzMaxxUAV

Reactions
Any idea on how to fill the DJI shoulder bag? Their website states "Holds: 1 aircraft, 1 controller, 4 batteries, 1 smartphone, and smaller accessories such as cables."
But mine is already full with craft, controller, 2 batteries...
There is a video on YT, but the guy forgot to pack the controller...

The Mavic FAQ says to fill the bag as follows:

"One mounted on the Mavic, one at the bottom of the bag, and on in each of the two side pockets."

I've managed 3 batteries with the 3rd battery in the Mavic. The controller in the main compartment next to the Mavic and the 2 batteries in the netting on either side. Cables and USB Micro SD card reader goes in the netting in the inside lid and that leaves the front pocket which you can use for the SmartPhone.

I guess you could put the controller in one of the side net pockets and the batteries in the main compartment but that does not protect the controller much.

i have fly more combo. so far i put one battery on the drone itself and slot it inside one of the compartments. my RC i put it diagonally in the other compartment to prevent pressure on sticks. my two spare batteries on the two side mesh pockets. spare props in the front part of the main compartment in the zippered compartment. spare sd cards and my small lens pen in there as well.
As for the 4th batt, i think you can place it right on top of your rc and zip it all up.

I don't recommend the side mesh pockets for the batteries.
DJI went through some effort to make this bag Waterproof.
Put to two extra batteries in the Front zippered compartment. Keep them safe from moisture, and dust.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78