DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to find the shoulder bag sold with the Air 3 / Mavic 3 Pro?

AroundTheWorld

Reactions
Hello

Do you guys have any idea where I could find the shoulder bag sold with the Air 3 / Mavic 3 Pro? I really like its form factor which is a lot better than the first heavy and huge bag sold with the original Mavic 3.

I live in Europe.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all of you!

Hello

Do you guys have any idea where I could find the shoulder bag sold with the Air 3 / Mavic 3 Pro? I really like its form factor which is a lot better than the first heavy and huge bag sold with the original Mavic 3.

I live in Europe.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all of you!
Found a new one on eBay for $69 plus shipping. It was in a Mavic 3 Pro Fly More box. Apparently the FM kit was sold separately. I really like the bag but it is not worth the list price, IMO.

Thank you very much. How do I know if it's a genuine bag? Cause there are lots of Chinese copies. Is it a trusted seller?
It seems to me that many of these bags are sold by known DJI vendors. Find such a seller and you are probably safe.

Thank you very much. How do I know if it's a genuine bag? Cause there are lots of Chinese copies. Is it a trusted seller?
If you read the description provided, it does say DJI brand. The seller also mentions they are DJI product seller. You could also send the seller a message and confirm.

It seems to me that many of these bags are sold by known DJI vendors. Find such a seller and you are probably safe.
If you read the description provided, it does say DJI brand. The seller also mentions they are DJI product seller. You could also send the seller a message and confirm.

Ok great. And what do you think about the version of this bag sold in AliExpress for half the price? Some sellers admitted that they were copies but they seem to be of very good quality. I also talked to a seller who said that he was selling the original version but I doubt I should trust him since he ship it without the DJI cardboard packaging.

Post number one reads Europe. That was the reason for the eBay link.
Free shipping and doubtful that the op will find a better deal.
Well, that was a bad assumption and a US-centric oversight on my part.

As Emily Latilla frequently said on Saturday Night Live skits years ago, "Never mind."

Reactions: Starz
Do you guys know if there is a size difference between the Air 3 version of the bag and the Mavic 3 Pro version?

I'm struggling to know the real size of the bag.

In AliExpress for exemple they say that it measures 23.5 x 19.7 x 13.2 cm but a French owner of the bag told me that his version is 26,7 x 22 x 12 cm.

I don't know if these differences might come from the fact that there are original version and copies in the market or if it is because the Air 3 bag and the Mavic 3 Pro bag are not exactly the same.

Last edited:
Could you please tell me the size of your bag when you have time please?
The bag tapers in two dimensions and it's flexible, so precise dimensions are subject to interpretation. Is it possible that one or both might have provided dimensions for the box the bag is packaged in?

Here's more confusion in comparisons. The one I have that came with the Mavic 3 is approximately 26.7 x 19 x 11.5, maximum outside dimensions with the bag roughly in the shape it would be if filled.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne