DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s How to fly your new Avta for newbies by a newbie

John Gowland

Premium Pilot
Reactions
It’s in the wrong place so where do I put it?

Anyway, wherever it goes it is intended to help people flying their Avata for the first time. If it helps a few that is ok with me.

I uploaded a 12 min vid of flying in a park next to a river and it looked great on my MacBook Air, M1 A, but looks horrible on YouTube.
Uploaded vids to YouTube have always been ok but this is an absolute mess. Very reluctant to make it public. Such a shame because I wanted to show folk how easy it is to fly an Avata. So, Mods please move it to an appropriate place. BTW again and again, thanks so much, Mods, you run these channels so very, very well. A safe, welcoming place devoid of all the nastiness out there. Peace.

The video on youtube was crystal clear, but I think you just gave name to the Avata Headache. Ugh.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Last edited:
The video on youtube was crystal clear, but I think you just gave name to the Avta headache. Ugh.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
This one is fine, I was talking about a video I uploaded to YouTube in a park of the Avatar flying. It is private because it is rubbish on YouTube but looks great on my laptop. The thought has occurred to me that YouTube has not yet used to coding this type of video. I don't know why really.

It’s in the wrong place so where do I put it?

Anyway, wherever it goes it is intended to help people flying their Avata for the first time. If it helps a few that is ok with me.

I uploaded a 12 min vid of flying in a park next to a river and it looked great on my MacBook Air, M1 A, but looks horrible on YouTube.
Uploaded vids to YouTube have always been ok but this is an absolute mess. Very reluctant to make it public. Such a shame because I wanted to show folk how easy it is to fly an Avata. So, Mods please move it to an appropriate place. BTW again and again, thanks so much, Mods, you run these channels so very, very well. A safe, welcoming place devoid of all the nastiness out there. Peace.
A V A T A

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d