DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to get cached video of of ipad cached videos

swb_mct

Reactions
I can view a few 4 second clips of a video in the DJI GO 4 editor but its just a few 4 second clips sample from the full length of the video. I can't find a way to get the 4 second clips or the full video off of the ipad.

(The video on the memory card is corrupt and I don't really need to pay $69 to recover the high res version of this video. There is a web site that recovered a teaser sample of the file but they wanted $69 to recover the entire video. - - It required an advanced recovery . . other recovery tools didn't work.)

I can view a few 4 second clips of a video in the DJI GO 4 editor but its just a few 4 second clips sample from the full length of the video. I can't find a way to get the 4 second clips or the full video off of the ipad.

(The video on the memory card is corrupt and I don't really need to pay $69 to recover the high res version of this video. There is a web site that recovered a teaser sample of the file but they wanted $69 to recover the entire video. - - It required an advanced recovery . . other recovery tools didn't work.)

you need to use a program called IFUNBOX, It allows you to browse the files on the ipad and extract them, you wont get the 1080 files but a 720 version

you need to use a program called IFUNBOX, It allows you to browse the files on the ipad and extract them, you wont get the 1080 files but a 720 version
I Tried IFUNBOX for Windows V3 and it would not connect to the iPad even with a brand new installation of iTunes installed and logged into apple. So I tried the IFUNBOX 4 preview, and it would not install with a message from Windows Defender that it contains a virus.

Plus IFUNBOX 3 installed a bunch of other crap on my computer. Fortunately I was able to restore my computer to a clean condition with an updated Disk Image.

Just grab them with iTunes like with any other app that allows transferring data.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54