DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to get cached video of of ipad cached videos

swb_mct

Reactions
I can view a few 4 second clips of a video in the DJI GO 4 editor but its just a few 4 second clips sample from the full length of the video. I can't find a way to get the 4 second clips or the full video off of the ipad.

(The video on the memory card is corrupt and I don't really need to pay $69 to recover the high res version of this video. There is a web site that recovered a teaser sample of the file but they wanted $69 to recover the entire video. - - It required an advanced recovery . . other recovery tools didn't work.)

I can view a few 4 second clips of a video in the DJI GO 4 editor but its just a few 4 second clips sample from the full length of the video. I can't find a way to get the 4 second clips or the full video off of the ipad.

(The video on the memory card is corrupt and I don't really need to pay $69 to recover the high res version of this video. There is a web site that recovered a teaser sample of the file but they wanted $69 to recover the entire video. - - It required an advanced recovery . . other recovery tools didn't work.)

you need to use a program called IFUNBOX, It allows you to browse the files on the ipad and extract them, you wont get the 1080 files but a 720 version

you need to use a program called IFUNBOX, It allows you to browse the files on the ipad and extract them, you wont get the 1080 files but a 720 version
I Tried IFUNBOX for Windows V3 and it would not connect to the iPad even with a brand new installation of iTunes installed and logged into apple. So I tried the IFUNBOX 4 preview, and it would not install with a message from Windows Defender that it contains a virus.

Plus IFUNBOX 3 installed a bunch of other crap on my computer. Fortunately I was able to restore my computer to a clean condition with an updated Disk Image.

Just grab them with iTunes like with any other app that allows transferring data.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent