DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to get Mavic footage to iPhone.

Amr708

Reactions
OK. I have footage from my magic that i have put onto my Macboo Pro. HOW DO I GET THEM TO MY IPHONE FOR EDITING IN DJI APP. I have 50 gb of iCloud and iCloud is on all my devices, but pics aren't all synced.....PLEASE HELP.

also why not edit them on your macbook with a editing program? I use Shotcut on my pc.

yes phone was connected to controller. I wanted to try the DJI app. I plan on getting a video editing program

@Amr708 I heard that its something FB does with compression... I just went "live" this afternoon (for the first time) and streamed a couple vids right from my Mavic... turned out ok.. I have downloaded vids from my sd card, edit in Shotcut and export them as a different file... it seems to work fine. Just my 2 cents for what its worth, I'm also learning all this stuff.. good luck

@Amr708 I heard that its something FB does with compression... I just went "live" this afternoon (for the first time) and streamed a couple vids right from my Mavic... turned out ok.. I have downloaded vids from my sd card, edit in Shotcut and export them as a different file... it seems to work fine. Just my 2 cents for what its worth, I'm also learning all this stuff.. good luck

This iCloud stuff is killing me. I can get mavic footage to computer just fine. Quality is awesome on I movie. Maybe I should try shot cut. Video files from mavic to computer then to phone will not play! Only the ones in the dji app

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo