DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to get Mavic footage to iPhone.

Amr708

Reactions
OK. I have footage from my magic that i have put onto my Macboo Pro. HOW DO I GET THEM TO MY IPHONE FOR EDITING IN DJI APP. I have 50 gb of iCloud and iCloud is on all my devices, but pics aren't all synced.....PLEASE HELP.

also why not edit them on your macbook with a editing program? I use Shotcut on my pc.

yes phone was connected to controller. I wanted to try the DJI app. I plan on getting a video editing program

@Amr708 I heard that its something FB does with compression... I just went "live" this afternoon (for the first time) and streamed a couple vids right from my Mavic... turned out ok.. I have downloaded vids from my sd card, edit in Shotcut and export them as a different file... it seems to work fine. Just my 2 cents for what its worth, I'm also learning all this stuff.. good luck

@Amr708 I heard that its something FB does with compression... I just went "live" this afternoon (for the first time) and streamed a couple vids right from my Mavic... turned out ok.. I have downloaded vids from my sd card, edit in Shotcut and export them as a different file... it seems to work fine. Just my 2 cents for what its worth, I'm also learning all this stuff.. good luck

This iCloud stuff is killing me. I can get mavic footage to computer just fine. Quality is awesome on I movie. Maybe I should try shot cut. Video files from mavic to computer then to phone will not play! Only the ones in the dji app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom