DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to get sport mode when using RE googles

jgn

Reactions
After setting the controller switch to "sport mode", I can't find a setting in my DJI RE googles that allows me to turn on Sport Mode like you can when just using the GO4 app and an iphone. I see the "intelligent modes" like TapFly, etc, but no sport mode. I'm sure there's a simple solution somewhere but can't find it in the forum or in my RE manual.

The DJI Goggles do not allow you to access all of the settings that are available in DJI GO. You need to connect your Mavic to a mobile device running DJI GO and enable the "Multiple Flight Modes" setting.

DJI-GO-Multiple-Flight-Mode.jpg

Reactions: CJH92474
The DJI Goggles do not allow you to access all of the settings that are available in DJI GO. You need to connect your Mavic to a mobile device running DJI GO and enable the "Multiple Flight Modes" setting.

View attachment 63331
Hi Mike, By setting it to multiple flight modes what will that do? Will all the setting be seen on the RE goggles? Thanks Chuck

By setting it to multiple flight modes what will that do?
It will allow sport mode to be enabled via the remote controller.

Thanks for the reply.

So am I to understand that it is possible to simultaneously control the Mavic using a mobile device and the RE goggles? Is this possible? If not, does that mean you need to first connect the mobile device running GO, enable the Sport Mode option, then disconnect the mobile device and connect the RE googles. I guess I'm still confused on how to do all this.

does that mean you need to first connect the mobile device running GO, enable the Sport Mode option, then disconnect the mobile device and connect the RE googles
Sport mode is enabled by the switch on the remote controller. That switch works whether or not you have a mobile device connected to the remote controller. However, in order to use Sport mode, you must first enable the "Multiple Flight Modes" setting in DJI GO. That setting is stored on the Mavic, so it'll be remembered after restarting your Mavic.

Reactions: Kilrah and WAXMAN
Sport mode is enabled by the switch on the remote controller. That switch works whether or not you have a mobile device connected to the remote controller. However, in order to use Sport mode, you must first enable the "Multiple Flight Modes" setting in DJI GO. That setting is stored on the Mavic, so it'll be remembered after restarting your Mavic.
I think it's time to reread the manual again!!!!! Thanks Mike.

Reactions: msinger

Ok thanks, I'll give it a try. Wasn't aware that the Mavic would store the setting.

Reactions: WAXMAN
I had done the Multiple Flight Modes settings and used sport mode ok without the RE googles. But the only way I was able to get sport mode working with my RE googles, was to launch the drone and then turn sport mode off, then back on, using the switch on the controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98