DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to go back in Firmware

Suren

Reactions
Anyone know of a way to go back to the .300 firmware in the Mavic 3. The current Dji Assistant only goes back to .400 and I tried downloading an older version but as soon as you open it, it forces the update and does not let you progress further without updating the app. I am willing to lose the features to get this drone back to original GPS and Airsense status when this used to work, I have my Autel for smart flight modes.

DJI usually, at some point, put in a "anti roll back" into the fw ... so if v01.00.0400 is the oldest you see in DJI Assistant 2, that's as far back you can go.

DJI usually, at some point, put in a "anti roll back" into the fw ... so if v01.00.0400 is the oldest you see in DJI Assistant 2, that's as far back you can go.
Yeah, I was hoping there would be a work around. Well hopefully Drone hacks can get the Mavic 3 working with their app so then I will try to roll back using their software.

I hope you find a way @Suren. May I ask why you want to roll back? Do you have more issues with .400 then with .300 despite satellite lock?

I’m asking because for me, flight behavior seems to be a bit worse with .400, because it looks like it tries to dodge / break for phantoms during normal flight near ground more often.

I hope you find a way @Suren. May I ask why you want to roll back? Do you have more issues with .400 then with .300 despite satellite lock?

I’m asking because for me, flight behavior seems to be a bit worse with .400, because it looks like it tries to dodge / break for phantoms during normal flight near ground more often.
In .300 the GPS lock was much faster though there was no smart intelligent flight modes. I rather have a drone that can take off in a few seconds rather then sitting on the ground for over 6 minutes hence me trying to roll back.

Thật không may, phiên bản 0.0600 đã được cài đặt trên máy bay không người lái mini 1 của tôi. Tôi gặp lỗi "dữ liệu imu không hợp lệ". Theo những gì tôi đã đọc, nếu chúng tôi có thể hạ cấp phần mềm bay không người lái, lỗi sẽ được sửa. Tôi không tìm thấy cách nào để đưa nó lên phiên bản 0.0500. Các chương trình tôi đã thử là DUMLdore V2.10, V2.11, V2.12, V2.14, V3.00, V3.20 (cuối cùng). Chương trình DroneHacks.com nhưng vẫn không có kết quả. Bạn có thể giúp tôi được không ?

Thật không may, phiên bản 0.0600 đã được cài đặt trên máy bay không người lái mini 1 của tôi. Tôi gặp lỗi "dữ liệu imu không hợp lệ". Theo những gì tôi đã đọc, nếu chúng tôi có thể hạ cấp phần mềm bay không người lái, lỗi sẽ được sửa. Tôi không tìm thấy cách nào để đưa nó lên phiên bản 0.0500. Các chương trình tôi đã thử là DUMLdore V2.10, V2.11, V2.12, V2.14, V3.00, V3.20 (cuối cùng). Chương trình DroneHacks.com nhưng vẫn không có kết quả. Bạn có thể giúp tôi được không ?
Not sure what you mean by above, tried to translate it but I failed to do so. Maybe someone can translate it so that we can assist. But from my guess, if you want to downgraded using Dronehacks from the latest FW to 0600 or 0500 you cannot, well you can but will get GPS errors.

@Suren have you try with Drone-hacks?

Suren, could the Airsense issue be related purely to RC FW.
During Feb you rolled back RC-N1 / iPhone to iOS v1.5.8 and recovered Airsense aural notifications.

Last edited:
Suren, could the Airsense issue be related purely to RC FW.
During Feb you rolled back RC-N1 / iPhone to iOS v1.5.8 and recovered Airsense aural notifications.
No, The RC won't control how the drone get ADS-B notifications. That is controlled by the onboard reciever in the drone and the app. Yes, with the 1.5.8 version of the Fly app and drone firmware of 0601 Airsense worked but then I started testing beta FW so I could not go back to 0601

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zloalex