DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to halt a litchi mission in an emergency

closetmonster

Reactions
I have a Mavic air 2 and I’m excited about trying Litchi now that it’s available. Does anyone know how to halt a mission in the event of an emergency? I have a P3P and if I felt there was an issue, ie terrain or obstacle I wasn’t aware of, I could stop on screen or the ‘fail safe’ was switch to A mode on controller and the drone would immediately halt the mission. Is there anything like this on the controller for the Mavic air 2? Thanks!

I have a Mavic air 2 and I’m excited about trying Litchi now that it’s available. Does anyone know how to halt a mission in the event of an emergency? I have a P3P and if I felt there was an issue, ie terrain or obstacle I wasn’t aware of, I could stop on screen or the ‘fail safe’ was switch to A mode on controller and the drone would immediately halt the mission. Is there anything like this on the controller for the Mavic air 2? Thanks!
The fastest and simplest way to cancel any automated flight mode is to flick the Flight Mode switch out of P-GPS and back.

Actually the fastest way to do it is to click the Emergency Stop button on the Remote, the same button that is for RTH, but you need to hold it for RTH, click it for emergency stop.

Actually the fastest way to do it is to click the Emergency Stop button on the Remote, the same button that is for RTH, but you need to hold it for RTH, click it for emergency stop.
Thank you for your comment; I don’t think there is a P-GPS switch on the Mavic Air 2 remote (there is on the remote for my P3P). Litchi is great, and probably won’t need a ‘fail safe’ but it’s nice to know it’s available, if necessary.

Thank you for your comment; I don’t think there is a P-GPS switch on the Mavic Air 2 remote (there is on the remote for my P3P). Litchi is great, and probably won’t need a ‘fail safe’ but it’s nice to know it’s available, if necessary.
There is, but in the air 2, DJI changed the terminology from P-GPS to Normal.
It's the flight mode switch, which is front-centre of the controller, with positions for
Sport mode, Normal mode, and Tripod mode

There is, but in the air 2, DJI changed the terminology from P-GPS to Normal.
It's the flight mode switch, which is front-centre of the controller, with positions for
Sport mode, Normal mode, and Tripod mode
Awesome, thanks for clearing that up. I just tried to fly a mission today and a message popped up saying I needed to be in P-GPS.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998