DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HOW TO: Link Mavic Air remote controller

yes i read all thanks before, but still my drone can't sonnect to rc, i confused, do you have idea?

because i am a new member and have the first drone, the first one done in drone is connecting drone and rc, then set all dji app go 4 (gps, camera, etc)
or
must setting GPS and etc first then connect drone to rc

where must do first?

whether directly the default settings if the drone is connected to the remote, for example the gps settings will detect itself and other settings
You have to connect first as all the settings in DJI Go app are read directly from the Mavic. If you’ve tried everything we have suggested, maybe it’s time to contact DJI Support and ask for their advise / help

Reactions: Yuzadi
if my drone blinking yellow = the remote signal lost
i try move the new location but same problem, i confused, any idea, please

I forgot to ask earlier but can you connect the remote to aircraft with just WiFi? No remote but just using the phone and drone WiFi?

Reactions: Yuzadi
You have to connect first as all the settings in DJI Go app are read directly from the Mavic. If you’ve tried everything we have suggested, maybe it’s time to contact DJI Support and ask for their advise / help

thanks for respon and suggestion, now my drone can connect to rc

I forgot to ask earlier but can you connect the remote to aircraft with just WiFi? No remote but just using the phone and drone WiFi?

thanks for respon and suggestion, now my drone can connect to rc

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICantStopTheLoneliness