HOW TO: Link Mavic Air remote controller

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com

I cannot really see how you connect phone to the controller with the cable. It is hidden somehow in the left arm of the Controller?

You can connect your phone to the micro USB port on the left side of the remote controller or the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller.

I have an iphone so I saw that there is a cable with iphone ending. I assume this is the cable to use. Is there an option that I charge my phone from RC while connected through the cable? If this is possible, does it hardly limiting RC life?

I have an iphone so I saw that there is a cable with iphone ending. I assume this is the cable to use.
Yes. Or connect a Lightning cable to the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller.

Is there an option that I charge my phone from RC while connected through the cable?
No.

i have a new mavic air, i try connect drone to rc but not work, i try same at the video, please help me

I show all the video but still my mavic air can't connect to rc, and why my mavic can't have a sound bleep when I press the button, please help me

Make sure you press the button twice(2 times) to turn on the RC and/or the AC.
Pressing the button once(1 time) on RC and/or AC will only show you the battery charge percentage.

***STEPS:
Turn remote on;
Turn AC on;
Open DJI GO App.

This is assuming you already have a “Linked Remote to AC.” If you haven’t successfully “Linked” the RC to AC, watch the video again or read the manual. It only takes about 15 seconds to Link.
The Remote will stay Linked until you decide to fly using only a Mobile Device, and at that time must “re-Link” the RC to AC again.

Reactions: Yuzadi
Make sure you press the button twice(2 times) to turn on the RC and/or the AC.
Pressing the button once(1 time) on RC and/or AC will only show you the battery charge percentage.

***STEPS:
Turn remote on;
Turn AC on;
Open DJI GO App.

This is assuming you already have a “Linked Remote to AC.” If you haven’t successfully “Linked” the RC to AC, watch the video again or read the manual. It only takes about 15 seconds to Link.
The Remote will stay Linked until you decide to fly using only a Mobile Device, and at that time must “re-Link” the RC to AC again.

I'll do it, but still doesn't happens, i follow all step and instruction, but my drone, if I press 3-4 second the rear button can't have a sound bleeps,

Correct me "if the sound bleep work the drone and remote can connect"

same problem if I try connect with wifi, and try to scan the QR but didn't work

I see this video:

Same problem with me, but the drone can have a sound bleeps, while me drone can't

Help me all

Last edited:
I'll do it, but still doesn't happens, i follow all step and instruction, but my drone, if I press 3-4 second the rear button can't have a sound bleeps,

Correct me "if the sound bleep work the drone and remote can connect"

same problem if I try connect with wifi, and try to scan the QR but didn't work

I see this video:

Same problem with me, but the drone can have a sound bleeps, while me drone can't

Help me all
Have you tried the solution in the thread I pointed you to?

Reactions: Yuzadi
Have you tried the solution in the thread I pointed you to?
yes i read all thanks before, but still my drone can't sonnect to rc, i confused, do you have idea?

because i am a new member and have the first drone, the first one done in drone is connecting drone and rc, then set all dji app go 4 (gps, camera, etc)
or
must setting GPS and etc first then connect drone to rc

where must do first?

whether directly the default settings if the drone is connected to the remote, for example the gps settings will detect itself and other settings

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78