DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to rollback Mavic firmware

No I mean the SuperPatcher log file. It’s just a text file in your SuperPatcher folder that prints out all the steps and error messages you got during the process.

Also, when you downgraded you did that process twice right?
Haha ok. SP logfile is a bit smaller:

START SUPER_PATCHER
2021-02-17_ 3:24:50,73
I have verified internet access to GitHub
3:24:53,14

starting dummy_verify_step

AIRCRAFT PROPERTIES:

error: no devices/emulators found
adb shell mkdir /vendor/bin
adb push dummy_verify.sh /vendor/bin/

That's all in that file.

Yes, I think I flashed 0300 twice, not 100% sure that I did the second time right after first, but eventually I did it a second time. Could my probs be due to not flashing twice right after one another?

Haha ok. SP logfile is a bit smaller:

START SUPER_PATCHER
2021-02-17_ 3:24:50,73
I have verified internet access to GitHub
3:24:53,14

starting dummy_verify_step

AIRCRAFT PROPERTIES:

adb shell mkdir /vendor/bin
adb push dummy_verify.sh /vendor/bin/

That's all in that file.

Yes, I think I flashed 0300 twice, not 100% sure that I did the second time right after first, but eventually I did it a second time. Could my probs be due to not flashing twice right after one another?
I would make sure you have back to back successful flashes of the stock firmware.

adb can’t connect to your aircraft through adb. If you are running Windows 10 natively then sometimes it can come down to a driver issue. Sometimes this is resolved by installing DJI Assistant 2 on your system ig you haven’t already.

I downloaded the drone-hacks tool but that doesn't work either. Waiting for support answer, but I discovered that the serial on the drone does not match the serial that the program reports. The one on the drone tells me it is produced 28th june 2018, but the one the program reports tells me it's produced 29 april 2017, so the software handles the drone as if it is an older one while it is actually a newer. That might be why the super-patcher did not work either...maybe...

How can the serials not match?

Just updating on this as all problems are solved in case anyone have the same and search in the future.

Serials are different on the shell and in software, the software reported serial is the one to check for date of production.

The support from drone-hacks is incredibly good, he put a lot of time to look into the problem and solved it finally. Hat's off to him, and hat's of to brett for all the previous work on this and the pointer to drone-hacks. Now my MP is exactly the way I want it to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: brett8883
Dig,

I'm glad the Mod's let you start this thread. I've been messing around with DUMLdore for a few days now. I'm currently on .200 and want to move to .400 or .700 but can't seem to get there. Everything works as it should, I can connect, I can get a completed backup, I can pick the .400 bin file, it goes through the flashing process and appears to copy the files but the bird doesn't actually start the install. The front light never come on and the rear light just continues to flash yellow. I'm doing the process on a Windows 10 machine and both the bird and remote batteries are fully charged. I have not attempted the RC yet as I can't get the bird to update. Any ideas?

Thanks for all of your postings, here and elsewhere and thanks to all of the other folks you mentioned for trying to provide this path.

Jerry
What is .400? What is that referring to?

I downloaded the drone-hacks tool but that doesn't work either. Waiting for support answer, but I discovered that the serial on the drone does not match the serial that the program reports. The one on the drone tells me it is produced 28th june 2018, but the one the program reports tells me it's produced 29 april 2017, so the software handles the drone as if it is an older one while it is actually a newer. That might be why the super-patcher did not work either...maybe...

How can the serials not match?

Has the main board been swapped out?

Has the main board been swapped out?

I highly doubt it, the former owner said it had never been opened by him or sent in to DJI, and - the small dab of glue on one of the screws is still there, it must be removed to open it.

My best guess is as follows:

DJI puts out volumes of parts, put them into warehouses and assemble new units from those parts, which means that the main board could have been sitting for a year while the outer shell was fresh off the manufacturing line. This would make sense as the shell parts probably more often get damaged requiring repair from official dji repair shops, also, there are always risks of faulty plastic blends which delay manufacturing of the plastic parts, or moulds get worn out and hundreds of faulty shells need to be discarded. Those factors would all lead to this serial number situation.

But still a guess on my part... :)

There is the aircraft serial number, and the flight controller serial number. The one you see in the software, and that you have to use for official DJI unlocks is the flight controller SN, not the aircraft one that is on the box and craft.

Thank you for all answers... I've just resgister to post my solution for this problem wich was...

I have the mavic pro platinum
I've opened the shell
Take off the SD card
Formated (using FAT32 filesystem)
Put it back
Try to connect to PC (at the begginig was the same problem, keeps disconnecting, couple munites later connect)
After connect I was able to flash one of the fw that was show to me on DJI Assistant 2 (doing now)

Thank you all to clarify my mind and solve my problem! You're the best!

hello everyone hope you having a wonderful day, i have question, i need to downgrade my mavic air 2 firmware by using DUMLRacer, but after i select the port which my drone is connected after awhile i get the error that i attached, any idea why and how can i fix it? ty

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 19
hello everyone hope you having a wonderful day, i have question, i need to downgrade my mavic air 2 firmware by using DUMLRacer, but after i select the port which my drone is connected after awhile i get the error that i attached, any idea why and how can i fix it? ty
I don’t think DUMLRacer works on the Mavic Air 2. That’s an older program

that one doesn't work neither cuz dji increased the roll back value in firmware and the drone hacks firmware cant be set on the drone cuz of this value if there was a way to decrease this value to 2 or 1 i could work out the rest of it but haven't figured out yet( current roll back value is 3)

Thật không may, phiên bản 0.0600 đã được cài đặt trên máy bay không người lái mini 1 của tôi. Tôi gặp lỗi "dữ liệu imu không hợp lệ". Theo những gì tôi đã đọc, nếu chúng tôi có thể hạ cấp phần mềm bay không người lái, lỗi sẽ được sửa. Tôi không tìm thấy cách nào để đưa nó lên phiên bản 0.0500. Các chương trình tôi đã thử là DUMLdore V2.10, V2.11, V2.12, V2.14, V3.00, V3.20 (cuối cùng). Chương trình DroneHacks.com nhưng vẫn không có kết quả. Bạn có thể giúp tôi được không ?

Thật không may, phiên bản 0.0600 đã được cài đặt trên máy bay không người lái mini 1 của tôi. Tôi gặp lỗi "dữ liệu imu không hợp lệ". Theo những gì tôi đã đọc, nếu chúng tôi có thể hạ cấp phần mềm bay không người lái, lỗi sẽ được sửa. Tôi không tìm thấy cách nào để đưa nó lên phiên bản 0.0500. Các chương trình tôi đã thử là DUMLdore V2.10, V2.11, V2.12, V2.14, V3.00, V3.20 (cuối cùng). Chương trình DroneHacks.com nhưng vẫn không có kết quả. Bạn có thể giúp tôi được không ?
First step to get help is to use english on an english speaking forum. It would seem that you at least read english. For everybody else, here's what google translate provided:

"Unfortunately, version 0.0600 was installed on my mini drone 1. I get the error "invalid imu data". From what I've read, if we can downgrade the drone software, the bug will be fixed. I found no way to bring it up to version 0.0500. The programs I tried were DUMLdore V2.10, V2.11, V2.12, V2.14, V3.00, V3.20 (last). The program DroneHacks.com but still to no avail. Can you help me?"

Greeting,
after 6 years, the first serious crash that disrupted the mavic pro 1 and shows battery signal error on all three batteries. I replaced the power board, and sometimes it shows battery information, sometimes it can't fly. The FW is .0700. Can I just do a refresh via DUMLdore, or would I have to update first and then back again?
If that's how the problem can be solved, thank you for every answer

Greeting,
after 6 years, the first serious crash that disrupted the mavic pro 1 and shows battery signal error on all three batteries. I replaced the power board, and sometimes it shows battery information, sometimes it can't fly. The FW is .0700. Can I just do a refresh via DUMLdore, or would I have to update first and then back again?
If that's how the problem can be solved, thank you for every answer
If you don't get a reply here, you might get some help from members of the Grey Arrows Drone Club UK

Reactions: sigi
Does anyone have a copy of the v01.04.0300 mavic pro stock firmware? I've looked everywhere and I can't find a version of it and the ftp site doesn't seem to work anymore.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun