DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to rollback Mavic firmware

You can if you replace the circuit board but that's $$$ and takes opening up the mavic, which is not for every one.
Speaking of which I wonder if ESC boards are available for the platinum, could be used to convert standard mavic to platinum specs.

You can if you replace the circuit board but that's $$$ and takes opening up the mavic, which is not for every one.
Speaking of which I wonder if ESC boards are available for the platinum, could be used to convert standard mavic to platinum specs.
you need to do a little reading,no circuit board replacement needed,simple fix

Reactions: PT_Mavic
If you're referring to the production-line removal of the SD card, the slot is still there; you just need to install any SD card - 16GB have been shown to work

And DJI doesn't even sell normal parts, like replacement leg struts for example - there's no way they'd sell an ESC board. But I'm sure some enterprising guy will eventually try installing one from a scrapped MPP to see if it works.

Reactions: jc44224 and Ilo071
Anyone else having problems downloading firmware from Github? I am only getting a small file when I try.

you are correct......something if FK,ed up........i will send emails........but i have some save........what one and ill see if i have

like this is popular

sorry i would need a email.......to large for here to pm.....if i got i can email

you are correct......something if FK,ed up........i will send emails........but i have some save........what one and ill see if i have

like this is popular

sorry i would need a email.......to large for here to pm.....if i got i can email
Thanks, I am looking for V01.04.0000_Mavic_dji_system.bin and V01.03.0700_Mavic_dji_system.bin
My email is [email protected]

sorrry i do have them.....but to large even to email.....have to figure out how to do

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twentytree