DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to rollback Mavic firmware

Thanks, I am looking for V01.04.0000_Mavic_dji_system.bin and V01.03.0700_Mavic_dji_system.bin
My email is [email protected]
Index of /DJI-Firmware/BIN

Or

Some stripped back fw
1.3.400 fc 305 & 306 to load old fc
1.3.700 fc 305, 306 & 905
1.4.0000 gim 400 to set version back to 0000
1.4.0000 nofc -305 & 306 to update to 0000 -fc
1.4.0100 nofc -305, 306 & 905

Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

Added complete packages
View attachment 25938

Last edited:
I tried to downgrade my MP to .700 firmware, but it took some time for droneZbreak to connect my MP and it still can't connect my MP. But my DJI Assistant can connect smoothly to my MP and Remote. Is it something wrong on DroneZbreak right now or DJI has blocked the downgrade process using DroneZbreak too?

I tried to downgrade my MP to .700 firmware, but it took some time for droneZbreak to connect my MP and it still can't connect my MP. But my DJI Assistant can connect smoothly to my MP and Remote. Is it something wrong on DroneZbreak right now or DJI has blocked the downgrade process using DroneZbreak too?

What version are you going from?

What version are you going from?
From .900, mate. I've tried 4 times and it couldn't recognized my MP. I even downloaded the droneZbreak again, but it failed to recognized again. When i connect to DJI Assistant, my MP is recognized by DJI Assistant

I've managed today to downgrade 1.4 to .700, mavic and rc. If dronezbreak is anything like dumldore it will be using an rndis network connection. Open device manager and show hidden devices,delete ones that show up as remote ndis. After doing my mavic with dumldore today it would not find my rc for love nor money, deleted the above and was all sorted.

Hi everybody,

after a long search online i finally managed to get the old firmware versions for my goggles, since it seems that they won't operate correctly with a firmware version different from my Mavic. I have the 1.03.700 on the bird and the RC and the 1.04.100 on the goggles.
I tried to downgrade the goggles with Dumldore, but the process hangs at about 60% of the progression. I read that this infamous firmware version prevent any downgrade, both with regular and alternative methods.
Anyone can confirm this? I'm destined to use my goggles only to see without any control capabilities, unless i upgrade the drone? :(

Hi everybody,

after a long search online i finally managed to get the old firmware versions for my goggles, since it seems that they won't operate correctly with a firmware version different from my Mavic. I have the 1.03.700 on the bird and the RC and the 1.04.100 on the goggles.
I tried to downgrade the goggles with Dumldore, but the process hangs at about 60% of the progression. I read that this infamous firmware version prevent any downgrade, both with regular and alternative methods.
Anyone can confirm this? I'm destined to use my goggles only to see without any control capabilities, unless i upgrade the drone? :(
why don't you upgrade bird?

Because i would lose every capability of modding... and i guess that's why the new upgrade prevent downgrading too

Reactions: chazzm
Hi everybody,

1.04.0100 on the Mavic cannot be downgraded (yet; it's being addressed) but this is the first I've heard of the same for goggles and I think you're the first I've heard of taking goggles to that latest version.

It's evil, but it makes sense that DJI would install the same evil in versions for all devices if possible. I think you're stuck for now, but stand by. A little searching will root out blogs and status info with future updates to come.

My condolences, man. I'm on .700 as well, but considering some sort of .900 (or slightly higher) hybrid if it improves the function of my goggles without losing precision landing. The new Quickshots gimmicks are fine, but not necessary. Both 1.04.0000 and 1.04.0100 are banned from my premises. Well, actually, the 6 files (MP, RC, Goggles) have been archived into a .Zip file in case they're ever necessary for some reason, but this keeps them out of reach of an accidental "upgrade".

If it were me in your situation, I'd sit tight and not change anything until more research results are available.

Last edited:
Reactions: chazzm
I had upgraded to 1.04.0000 but was able to downgrade to 1.03.700 and then reload 1.04.0000 without the 305 and 306. Tested today and all works well including quickshots. Did not test precision landing. I have never used it.

My mavic 1.04.01 is giving me issues with not being able to use record button when MF is selected... What should i do :(
AF works fine.

I've managed today to downgrade 1.4 to .700, mavic and rc. If dronezbreak is anything like dumldore it will be using an rndis network connection. Open device manager and show hidden devices,delete ones that show up as remote ndis. After doing my mavic with dumldore today it would not find my rc for love nor money, deleted the above and was all sorted.
I think i know my problem, i'm using High Sierra on my MBP, the DroneZbreak only support max Sierra. Maybe i'll wait for next update on DroneZBreak before i downgrade my aircraft

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msporting