DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to successfully store your Mavic Air for 6 months or longer.

Hello, I just bought a Mavic Air. The 3 batteries were empty of energy when I received it. The DJI Go application allows me to see that the battery was made in May 2018. In short, at least 7 months without charge. How can I make sure that it has optimal flight autonomy? Currently I am 12 to 16 minutes of autonomy with an outside temperature of 0 to -15 degrees Celsius in normal mode, non beginner or sport. Thank you

Hello, I just bought a Mavic Air. The 3 batteries were empty of energy when I received it. The DJI Go application allows me to see that the battery was made in May 2018. In short, at least 7 months without charge. How can I make sure that it has optimal flight autonomy? Currently I am 12 to 16 minutes of autonomy with an outside temperature of 0 to -15 degrees Celsius in normal mode, non beginner or sport. Thank you

They are not empty when shipped from the factory. They don't show any lights, they are in hibernate mode. This hibernate mode disables the lights and monitoring so the batteries dont deteriorate from factory to customer.

On First charge they will activate.

You flight times are correct for that temp and default alarm settings.

Cheers

They are not empty when shipped from the factory. They don't show any lights, they are in hibernate mode. This hibernate mode disables the lights and monitoring so the batteries dont deteriorate from factory to customer.

On First charge they will activate.

You flight times are correct for that temp and default alarm settings.

Cheers
Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser