HOW TO: Unbind drone from your DJI account

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
Follow these steps to remove (unbind) a DJI drone that's registered to your DJI account:

Note: This feature is currently only available in DJI Fly.

tried Unbind drone from my DJI account but there is nothing to press so I can't Unbind it. I have DJI app 1.9.0 and DJI Mavic Air 2

What am I doing wrong

tried Unbind drone from my DJI account but there is nothing to press so I can't Unbind it
When you followed along in the video above, what did you see instead?

Does the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom have this feature? Essentially, I want to know if I purchase a Mavic Pro 2, do I need to have the previous owner unbind it or is that only a feature of the newer drones (Air 2, Mavic 3 etc)?

Does the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom have this feature? Essentially, I want to know if I purchase a Mavic Pro 2, do I need to have the previous owner unbind it or is that only a feature of the newer drones (Air 2, Mavic 3 etc)?
No. It was only implemented with any drone using the DJI Fly app. I just purchased a used M2P and sold my MA2 so I just went through it all. Unbound my account to sell the MA2 in front of the person and had them bind it to their account. The M2P I bought, downloaded the Go 4 app, logged in and started flying.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSauce955
Similar experience.

Trued everything in that video. I just bought a Mavic 2Pro and all my flight records go to the previous owners account which neither one of us can figure out how to unbind. Could it be something with the controller settings? I don't have access to my flight records as they go to his account registered to his name and email. This is very frustrating. I'm located in Ontario if that makes any difference. Cheers all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique