DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to use the zoom function on the Air2s

GaelStorm

Premium Pilot
Reactions
How to use the zoom function on the Air2s. I'm sure it's somewhere on the forum but can't find it here or on youtube. Just want to know how to actually zoom in and out in photo & video mode? I'm updated to latest software. Tried the function button but didn't work. Thank you.

Thank you. I watched an air photography youtube for the Mavic Air2s who said there was no zoom in video, only photo mode and that is where I was hung up.

Or, press the 1x on screen. Each successive press doubles the zoom instantly, or swipe up on the 1x to get a slow zoom up to 8x, and also get a wheel with all possible zoom options, which it will slowly zoom up or down to .

Reactions: GaelStorm
Or, press the 1x on screen. Each successive press doubles the zoom instantly, or swipe up on the 1x to get a slow zoom up to 8x, and also get a wheel with all possible zoom options, which it will slowly zoom up or down to .
That's great info thank you. I couldn't find a zoom wheel on DJI. Would that be for the smart controller? I'm using my phone.

If, instead of pressing the 1x button on the fly app, press it and swipe up, a scroll wheel will appear. You use this to gradually zoom, or choose a zoom magnification. This is on screen, not on the remote.

If, instead of pressing the 1x button on the fly app, press it and swipe up, a scroll wheel will appear. You use this to gradually zoom, or choose a zoom magnification. This is on screen, not on the remote.
Excellent thank you!

How to use the zoom function on the Air2s. I'm sure it's somewhere on the forum but can't find it here or on youtube. Just want to know how to actually zoom in and out in photo & video mode? I'm updated to latest software. Tried the function button but didn't work. Thank you.

There is no zoom feature in photo mode on the Air 2S.

I wish there was and I don't understand why it's not available.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard