DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from Ohio

Howdy,
I'm fairly new to drones, I have 2 capable "toy" drones that are ok for certain things but definitely not made for any serious pictures or video. I recently bought a DJI Mini 2 which the others I have don't hold a candle too. I haven't been able to fly it much and I'm not really sure of the best places to do so near Cleveland, so any help with that would by appreciated. I'm glad I found this forum, so far the community seems nice and there are plenty of helpful tips.
Welcome to the Forum. Great place to share and receive information.

Welcome and hi from Lakewood Ohio just to your west. If you want to see where to fly just PM me and we can arrange to meet. Lakewood Park is drone friendly, get in touch and we can meet up and I'll show you where is best to fly, around here.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

I recently bought a DJI Mini 2
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mini 2:
  • The current Mini 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mini 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mini 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mini 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom