DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

Did you had to Savannah?

Yes sir my wife and I had a good time..
48379a02da5e5752a25844800a29870d.jpg
d5a0b80d896f94c1064b675e2c97546c.jpg

And now I’m back in Florida..
970ea2c22937ef8d54a44c99ab533410.jpg

No that’s a local city park known as Circle B it’s known for its huge alligators.
Thanks for the tip. Have been going to Florida for a few years and have never seen a gator in the wild. Going again this spring and will certainly be visiting Circle B Bar Reserve since we stay at St Pete Beach which looks like it's not really that far from Lakeland.
If we don't see any gators right away I'll just get the wife to wade out in the water and splash around a bit, that should help. :)

Thanks for the tip. Have been going to Florida for a few years and have never seen a gator in the wild. Going again this spring and will certainly be visiting Circle B Bar Reserve since we stay at St Pete Beach which looks like it's not really that far from Lakeland.
If we don't see any gators right away I'll just get the wife to wade out in the water and splash around a bit, that should help. :)
Hit me up when your headed to Lakeland. I live less then 10 min from Circle B, and I'm there at least twice a week. And yes.. they have some of the biggest gators around, and you would have to be blind not to see one there.

Hit me up when your headed to Lakeland. I live less then 10 min from Circle B, and I'm there at least twice a week. And yes.. they have some of the biggest gators around, and you would have to be blind not to see one there.
Thanks, that's nice of you. We've been to lots of parks, preserves and natural spaces. Would love to see one in it's natural setting.
Thanks for the invite, I'll try to take you up on it.
If you ever come to Nova Scotia and want to see shark fishing, tuna fishing, crab fishing, lobster fishing, (just kidding, we have other things) let me know.

11,0 ° C in Greece. The weather is variable in March, with a mix of gray, rainy days and plenty of bright sunny days. Temperatures begin to warm up noticeably towards the tail-end of March, with fabulous spring weather and crystal-clear skies. In any case, you can always check such information here Greece Travel Guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member
Cold and very wet here in Scotland after some warm temperatures a couple of weeks ago, I was looking forward to getting the road bike out with the drone but most definitely still fat bike weather for now while the drone stays at home.

Rain followed by snow (9") over night last night. This morning dawned bright and beautiful. If it wasn't for the wind I would have been flying first thing! Snow stuck to every twig - it would have made for some great footage.

Mid 30C here. Almost forgotten what a cloud looks like though some smoke haze from bush fires. Has been a relativly cool summer here in the South West
I spoke to soon. We have just had some cloud and rain blow in fom the indian Ocean. Had a coupl e of days when it blew like mad and then a couple of days of rain
Only light 4mm for a full day, but it was hot and humid.

Back to normal now. Blue sky and very dry.

You big chicken..

2 alligators were sitting on the 7th hole of a golf course in Florida. Along comes 2 old guys playing through. The gators look at the old guys with widened eyes. One gator asks another gator, "Hey have you ever eaten a human?" The other gator says, "yeah I ate one last week. Tastes like chicken."

Reactions: HVYMTL
The weather was just absolutely horrendous here today as when i stopped on the bike and took my gloves off, they almost immediately blew away (thankfully caught them!) and then when I was trying to park up the bike no matter what way I put it, the bike was getting blown over much to my annoyance. Even just walking the dog was challenging in the strong winds, icy temperature and driving rain.

Still I managed to get some video of the 66 climbing out of Inverness:

r06zdFQ.gifv

I've been filming it crossing the viaduct with the Mavic and wanted a closer shot:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet