DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-dji-spying-americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't trust the Chinese government. C.F. Martin is well known for their acoustic guitars (since 1833) made in Nazareth, PA. The Chinese make and sell cheap copies of Martin guitars, including the "C.F Martin & Co" logo on the headstock. If Martin (USA) goes after them, the chinese claim it's THEIR logo, not Martin's, and in a communist run country, only THEIR laws have any legality! They have no respect for someone else's "intellectual property" and will try to thwart any effort to hold them accountable.

I just don't trust the Chinese government. C.F. Martin is well known for their acoustic guitars (since 1833) made in Nazareth, PA. The Chinese make and sell cheap copies of Martin guitars, including the "C.F Martin & Co" logo on the headstock. If Martin (USA) goes after them, the chinese claim it's THEIR logo, not Martin's, and in a communist run country, only THEIR laws have any legality! They have no respect for someone else's "intellectual property" and will try to thwart any effort to hold them accountable.

You are on very dodgy ground there. The Chinese are only doing what the US does in other ways. No one is clean in this respect.
You only have to read some of these threads to know half the population of the US don't trust their own government.
Much the same here in the UK. No one trusts anyone.

You are on very dodgy ground there. The Chinese are only doing what the US does in other ways. No one is clean in this respect.
You only have to read some of these threads to know half the population of the US don't trust their own government.
Much the same here in the UK. No one trusts anyone.
We're not paranoid, they really are out to get us.

Ok this thread has gotten to the point of being to political
and I’m stopping it now before it goes any further .
Got a problem with it contact Admin.

CLOSED

Reactions: jagraphics
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members